Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Forza Horizon

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 23, 2012

Forza Horizon takes the racing off the track and drops it into an open world full of various activities.

How quickly is the MP scene evolving here?

bluesun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By bluesun

So, after much handwringing, I decided to give FH a go. 

Burnout Paradise was my last  flame (yuk yuk) in terms of driving games, so its been a while.

So far, loving it. However, between wanting to give single player a good go, and not having a large amount of free time, I'm worried by the time Im ready for multiplayer, everyone will have either:

1. Moved on to other games; or
    2. The skill window will have moved too far along (i.e. the gap between someone just starting MP and everyone else will be too large to bridge).

(I know its only been a week!) 

So,  I thought I'd turn to the GB community playing FH... whats the MP curve like so far? Should I jump in now, or am I safe to leave a week (or three)?

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I think you'll be fine to wait. The Forza games all have pretty dedicated communities, and Horizon has a pretty happy-go-lucky crowd playing it at the moment. Plus, the game doesn't put a lot of weight on being especially skilled at it. You'll have fun whenever you decide to jump in.

mfpantst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By mfpantst

what he said and eventually you will want more $$ which you will need to play online to et

san_salvador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By san_salvador

Forza Horizon does not have a big skill window as Forza 4 has. Besides that, there is always someone slower than you. ;)

Spankmealotus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Spankmealotus

There is always the option of joining the GB car club too, I think they're doing FH on Tues nights and FM4 on Thursdays.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.