GT: CharlesGuiteau9

#105 Posted by EviL9oo (2 posts) -

add me EviL9oo

#106 Posted by SAPDADDY (27 posts) -

I'd like to be part of the club please! Gamertag: SAPDADDY

#107 Posted by Washa_Endrya (11 posts) -

I would like in, please. Gamertag: Washa Endrya

#108 Posted by PsEG (3491 posts) -

As I'm beginning to fire off invites for this wave, I feel it's worth stating that I've turned off requests to join from here on out. Now that Horizon's out in the UK, the noise-to-people-who-know-who-we-actually-are ratio is falling further into the realm of noise.

Just a warning on that.

#109 Edited by Ethan_Raiden (339 posts) -

Yo bro's you guys have been playing Forza for some time now! Think I'll join you for this game if that's cool ;P XBL: Ethranis

EDIT: Jest read your UK release message. I didn't understand any of it but hope there's still a chance of joining :(:(:(

#110 Posted by PsEG (3491 posts) -

@Ethan_Raiden: That's more related to people typing in the GB name tag thinking they might be joining a region-based club rather than a site-based club. There's still some room!

#111 Posted by aivie1 (1 posts) -

hey im loving the game hope to join ..hawtdreads starting to paint tonight and spend some of the loads of money earned !

#112 Posted by isomeri (1177 posts) -

Interested in joining with the gametag ISOMERI. Loving this game so far.

#113 Posted by gla55jAw (2682 posts) -

Sign me up too! Gamertag - gla55jAw

#114 Posted by Anathem (126 posts) -

Getting back into Forza 4 and just picked this one up as well.

Would love to join up and get regularly thrashed in the monthly challenges.

Cheers PsEG.

Gamertag: Sixty Ton Angel

#115 Posted by Ramoramopo (5 posts) -

I'd love to join. I sent you a message on XBL as well. GT: Wamos Woom

#116 Posted by trindermon (38 posts) -

if space would love a invite please. "Theotzu".

#117 Posted by WeskerResi001 (24 posts) -

I'd like to join if there is space. Gamertag is "WeskerResi001"

#118 Posted by Fredddi43 (288 posts) -

I'd like to join to, if theres still some room. My Gamertag is Fredddi43

#119 Posted by RiteHandLuv (10 posts) -

Just got the game last night. Would love to be in the club if theres room left. Thanks.

Gamertag = L RiteHandLuv L

#120 Posted by SgtGrumbles (1024 posts) -

I'd like to get in on this GT is ThingOfTheDead

#121 Posted by TheOtherFreeMan (3 posts) -

Count me in! Gamertag: TheOtherFreeMan

#122 Posted by Sparky6277 (1 posts) -

Got nothin better to do I'm in gamertag is Sparky6277

#123 Posted by AverageGreg (120 posts) -

I'm in! - Average Greg

#124 Posted by fenix1989uk (33 posts) -

I would like to join :D GT: FoxHound957

#125 Edited by Ethan_Raiden (339 posts) -

Man you guys are tearing me up on the speed cameras, and the game LOVES to remind me

#Ethranis

#126 Posted by ChipyBrady (1 posts) -

I'll join if there is room. GT is Chipy Brady.

#127 Edited by PsEG (3491 posts) -

As a heads-up, we are getting very close to capacity. Everybody above this post should be fine, and I'll get you in a wave of invites later today. Those of you below this post might not, depending on the number of invites accepted and whether spots I'm reserving for staff/long-time Race Night members are taken.

In short, if you're considering signing up for an account just to ask to join this club, don't, because you're almost certainly not going to get in from this point forward (unless you've talked to me on Live already, and that's exactly one of you and not a single person more). Sorry about that -- I really wish these clubs had a larger capacity, so I could accept everyone and flood all your inboxes with speed camera messages.

#128 Posted by tonyisdeformed (17 posts) -

Name is SanitaryMatress cant wait to play with ya.

#129 Edited by Management (596 posts) -

A little late to the party, might as well try though as I really enjoy Horizon.

GT: Kroggi

#130 Posted by blalala (121 posts) -

Would love to join the club! GT: Roelie

#131 Posted by san_salvador (135 posts) -

Count me in!

GT: Hirnkastl

YEEEEHAAAAAA!!!

#132 Posted by joyce568 (1 posts) -

@PsEG: count me in venom568

#133 Posted by Demoskinos (13910 posts) -

Heh, so was browsing the Forza storefront and some knucklehead uploaded a bunch of designs with uncensored anime boobs. I'm not so much surprised that there are anime boobs on the forza store front as I am that the time for them to appear has taken this long.

#134 Posted by EarlessShrimp (1593 posts) -

@Demoskinos: were they at least nice anime boobs?

#135 Posted by Demoskinos (13910 posts) -

@EarlessShrimp: Decently done I suppose.

#136 Posted by EarlessShrimp (1593 posts) -

@Demoskinos: then as long as they're tasteful, it was totally done as artistic expression. For the record, the definition of tasteful is probably pretty wide.

#137 Posted by Demoskinos (13910 posts) -

@EarlessShrimp: I'll give the forza mods props I flagged all of the designs and they were taken down from the storefront pretty damn fast.

#138 Posted by tonyisdeformed (17 posts) -

name is SanitaryMatress looking forward to playing with you guys

#139 Posted by SgtSphynx (946 posts) -

I would like to join if the club isn't full yet. GT is Sgt Sphynx

#140 Posted by IronMan83 (3 posts) -

Can you put me down please... GT: lIl IronMan lIl (That's lower case L, capital I, lower case L on both sides)

#141 Posted by PsEG (3491 posts) -

OK, quick club recap. Here's where we stand:

There are seven spots remaining before we hit the likely 100-member cap. Currently, I have twelve invites out, including one to Jeff and not including my continued attempts to check and see if any other staff member's playing Horizon.

The users below should have invites sitting in their in-game messages as of this post:

1. alpochino
  2. JerBeep
  3. miccrhaafetl
  4. RainDog5050
  5. thebigwhiteyeti
  6. g3sundheit (was sent late due to a mis-typed gamertag -- apologies)
  7. hawtdreads
  8. Gla55jaw (somehow missed your post and sent an invite late -- sorry again)
  9. Wamos Woom
  10. L RiteHandLuv L
  11. FoxHound957

The following users have NOT been sent club invites yet, and will only receive invites slowly over several days if the last few spots aren't taken:

1. SanitaryMatress
  2. Kroggi
  3. Roelie
  4. Hirnkastl
  5. venom568
  6. Sgt Sphynx
  7. LIL IronMan LIL

Once we're full, it will take a few weeks to determine initial inactivity, so it will take quite a bit of time to cycle in any new members. Again, accept my apologies for this, but since there's no easy "last active" indicator in-game, I end up analyzing all of the club's in-game activity and gamertags to determine who's playing and who isn't. It is, needless to say, a gigantic pain in the ass.

#142 Posted by Demoskinos (13910 posts) -
@PsEG So does activity simply mean just playing the game or showing up for the race night? Cause god knows I tried getting in the room last week several times only to have the game tell me the lobby was full.
#143 Posted by PsEG (3491 posts) -

@Demoskinos: Basically just means playing the game. So far, I'm checking multiplayer levels and my in-game messages to see who's remaining active. When I think I've determined inactive members through monitoring that stuff, I'll try to use My Forza at forzamotorsport.net and xbox.com's info to see if I can confirm the inactivity.

Given the leaderboards no longer have dates attached to the times, I'm not sure there's any reasonable way to check activity levels beyond this. It pretty much fucking sucks.

#144 Posted by Demoskinos (13910 posts) -
@PsEG We could do it survivor style and vote people off the proverbial Forza island. :-P
#145 Posted by EarlessShrimp (1593 posts) -

@PsEG: Do in game messages include beating things like speed cameras? Lately I've been cruising around horizon to find all the stupid discount signs (I still need 5 more and I'VE DRIVEN ALL THE FRIGGIN' ROADS). So, I'm not sure if it recognizes the fact that I'm being 'active'? I'm assuming race night attendance and such will play an active roll in lieu of the messages?

Oh, I'd also like to let the duders who sent me invites over the past couple of days know, you caught me at a bad time! I've been meaning to play online for a while, I might be on later today if anyone is interested (maybe, oh say 5:30 or 6 EST)

#146 Posted by Demoskinos (13910 posts) -
@EarlessShrimp Not going to lie...ive flirted with the idea of buying the damn treasure map and just getting the signs over with.
#147 Edited by san_salvador (135 posts) -
#148 Posted by EarlessShrimp (1593 posts) -

@Demoskinos: I've been tempted to as well unfortunately, but in the back of my mind I keep thinking I'll find one online that someone makes... There's gotta be one by now right?

#149 Posted by DwigtK (101 posts) -

Hey PsEG, Sent you a message last night on Live and you told me to post here. GT: RyMiBos

#150 Posted by icytower38 (455 posts) -

@Demoskinos @EarlessShrimp check youtube, there's a good set of video's up but have not seen any good images. My recomendation is to check the dirt driveways and car parks off the side of the roads, also there is one on the damn.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.