What cars/vehicles would be in a GiantBomb Car Pack?

#1 Edited by bigsmoke77 (791 posts) -

Turn 10 and Playground Games have been associating/sponsoring their monthly car packs with websites like IGN, Jalopnik and with companies like Bondurant School of Driving and Pennzoil. I was wondering what cars/vehicles would be in a GiantBomb car pack? This is not as easy as you think be because there is so many frigging cars in Forza 3 and 4, so I guess you could put some previous DLC into DLC for Forza Horizons but that is kinda lame.

Jeff's new car is an Lexus IS 360 but it was in a car pack for Forza 4 so that might not be a great idea.  

Pictures of Dave with a beard always give me a hippie kind of vibe so I think a VW Campervan would be a great car to have in a GB car pack.

The last vehicle that I think should be in a GB car pack is the Wiener Mobile, Why? I don't really know but I think it fits.

So what Car/Vehicles do you think should/would be in a GiantBomb car pack?

#2 Posted by qawsed (145 posts) -

A white car.

#3 Posted by Falconer (1709 posts) -

Ryan has a Nissan sedan, not a Mazda...

Also, an El Camino. Because MORE EL CAMINOS.

#4 Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6395 posts) -

1. A creepy-ass Aerostar.

2. A creepy-ass Fiero.

3. A creepy-ass Firebird

4. A creepy-ass Dodge Omni.

5. Batmobile Batmobile Batmobile. Creepy-ass, of course.

#5 Posted by bigsmoke77 (791 posts) -
@Sparky_Buzzsaw: How did i forget about the batmobile?!?! The Aerostar would be a perfect fit for a GB car pack. 
#6 Posted by TekZero (2691 posts) -

Jeff used to have a Nova, he said so on the quick look.

So, a Nova ass Nova.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.