Amy way of making a car heavier?

#1 Posted by LocoRocker (217 posts) -

I know it sounds strange but I have this Aston Martin DB9 weighing at 1740kg and I want to use it at the heavyweight open event in the proving grounds section. The requirement is 1746kg. I already installed all of the weight increasing upgrades.

#2 Posted by MC_Izawa (604 posts) -

put ur mom in the trunk
OH DAMN DUDE

#3 Posted by LocoRocker (217 posts) -

haha! nah, she won't fit, your sister is taking up all the space

#4 Posted by PrintedCrayon (176 posts) -

Isn't it a bit silly to say, you've added all the weight options? If you have added everything I very much doubt there is anything you could do to get it even heavier.

#5 Posted by Origina1Penguin (3503 posts) -

Try putting different rims on it.

#6 Posted by LocoRocker (217 posts) -
@PrintedCrayon said:
" Isn't it a bit silly to say, you've added all the weight options? If you have added everything I very much doubt there is anything you could do to get it even heavier. "
I know it sounds strange, but it's the heaviest car in my armada and I don't want to buy some shitty tank just for this one event.
#7 Posted by LocoRocker (217 posts) -
@Origina1Penguin said:
" Try putting different rims on it. "
They usually reduce weight but I'll browse through some more of them, thanks for the tip
#8 Edited by crunchUK (5963 posts) -

there are no "weight increase upgrades.... :S"

Also, add rims, spoilers/bumpers, and i'm not sure hwether engine/drivetrain upgrades increase weight, but look into it.

#9 Posted by pweidman (2347 posts) -

Taller rims and tires WILL add weight as will spoilers and air dams if they don't replace stock.  Some motor changeouts will add weight as well.  Easiest would be to roll w/some 20s,lol.

#10 Posted by RandomHero666 (3182 posts) -

Just buy a dodge charger, they're massive, look sweet, and are pretty fast fully upgraded, but handles like a bus

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.