Forza Motorsport.. can you feel the love?

Posted by RandomHero666 (3181 posts) -

Most people know that Forza is how i roll, great friend and awesome artist that i am, i created a car based on PIE, if i do say so myself, the resemblance is uncanny

and then i done some other shit.

Beautiful i know, don't rape me all at once.


Stop criminal scum, a few seconds later i was a smoking heap of scrap after losing control.. sad face


MOAR PIE, notice the cherry? again, form an orderly queue for the rape.


Forget FuzzyLongcat, FuzzyLongdog is where its at, in this, i underestimated the 900 odd hp and lost control,

My awesome Guinness Scooby, that is to say.. my awesome Guinness Scooby that i bought in the auctionhouse


#1 Posted by RandomHero666 (3181 posts) -

Most people know that Forza is how i roll, great friend and awesome artist that i am, i created a car based on PIE, if i do say so myself, the resemblance is uncanny

and then i done some other shit.

Beautiful i know, don't rape me all at once.


Stop criminal scum, a few seconds later i was a smoking heap of scrap after losing control.. sad face


MOAR PIE, notice the cherry? again, form an orderly queue for the rape.


Forget FuzzyLongcat, FuzzyLongdog is where its at, in this, i underestimated the 900 odd hp and lost control,

My awesome Guinness Scooby, that is to say.. my awesome Guinness Scooby that i bought in the auctionhouse


#2 Edited by Pie (7078 posts) -

Dude, yes

#3 Posted by kmdrkul (3476 posts) -

The police car looks awesome.  Especially the what appear to be bloody handprints on the side of the car.

#4 Posted by RandomHero666 (3181 posts) -
@kmdrkul said:
" The police car looks awesome.  Especially the what appear to be bloody handprints on the side of the car. "
Yah, i like to bring it out and try to pull people over, and get kicked for ramming them.. it also has bullet holes on it!!
@Pie said:
" Dude, yes "
Buy Forza 2 Nao!! even though #3 is out in a few months, Forza 2 is £6 where i hail from.
#5 Posted by crunchUK (5963 posts) -

I LOVE that police car!! Althouhg the pie drawing is good as well. Send me it if you want, i believe i can do better ;). you know, spice it up a bit

#6 Posted by RandomHero666 (3181 posts) -
@crunchUK said:
" I LOVE that police car!! Althouhg the pie drawing is good as well. Send me it if you want, i believe i can do better ;). you know, spice it up a bit "
ill send you both if u want, i'm generous like that, but i'm copying the paint jobs onto stock cars.. i'm not a fucking charity ;P
#7 Posted by DeadMan (155 posts) -

mmm.......pie

#8 Posted by Nat3TheGreat13 (260 posts) -

Nice job. Police car looks good.

#9 Posted by Claude (16255 posts) -

I don't like pie, cake or cookies... sorry Pie.

I like bananas, so I want a Banana Rama.

#10 Posted by RandomHero666 (3181 posts) -
@Claude said:
" I don't like pie, cake or cookies... sorry Pie.I like bananas, so I want a Banana Rama. "
I used to have a sweet banana porsche, i probably still have the paintjob :P
#11 Posted by kmdrkul (3476 posts) -
@Claude said:
" I don't like pie, cake or cookies...
Do you like Satan?  You probably do.
#12 Posted by dankempster (2252 posts) -

Nice work, RH. I've had Forza 2 for just under a year but I've never really played around with the editor. I may have to after seeing these inspirational shots.

#13 Posted by Claude (16255 posts) -
@kmdrkul said:
" @Claude said:
" I don't like pie, cake or cookies...
Do you like Satan?  You probably do. "
Satan does not exist in my world. I like Santa, but I know he's not real.
#14 Posted by kmdrkul (3476 posts) -
@Claude said:
" @kmdrkul said:
" @Claude said:
" I don't like pie, cake or cookies...
Do you like Satan?  You probably do. "
Satan does not exist in my world. I like Santa, but I know he's not real. "
What world do you live in where you do not like pie, cake, OR cookies?
#15 Posted by ZeroCast (1869 posts) -
@Claude said:
" @kmdrkul said:
" @Claude said:
" I don't like pie, cake or cookies...
Do you like Satan?  You probably do. "
Satan does not exist in my world. I like Santa, but I know he's not real. "
In your world maybe, but he is there telling you to do a sin or two.
#16 Posted by Claude (16255 posts) -
@kmdrkul said:

I don't like sweets, but I like beer.

@ZeroCast said:

See above.

#17 Posted by RHCPfan24 (8609 posts) -

I heard that crunchUK likes this game....

#18 Posted by RandomHero666 (3181 posts) -
@RHCPfan24 said:
" I heard that crunchUK likes this game.... "
Indeed he does, Crunchy will be doing some more pimping of the PIE car, don't tell him i said this, but he's a terrible driver.
#19 Posted by natetodamax (19192 posts) -

Pie revolts my soul. How can anyone like it?

#20 Posted by Pie (7078 posts) -
@natetodamax said:
" Pie revolts my soul. How can anyone like it? "
@Claude said:
" I don't like pie, cake or cookies... sorry Pie.I like bananas, so I want a Banana Rama. "
I hate your bones too.
#21 Posted by RHCPfan24 (8609 posts) -
@RandomHero666 said:
" @RHCPfan24 said:
" I heard that crunchUK likes this game.... "
Indeed he does, Crunchy will be doing some more pimping of the PIE car, don't tell him i said this, but he's a terrible driver.
"
Oooooo....I won't but it doesn't stop him from finding out ;)
#22 Posted by crunchUK (5963 posts) -
@RandomHero666 said:
" @RHCPfan24 said:
" I heard that crunchUK likes this game.... "
Indeed he does, Crunchy will be doing some more pimping of the PIE car, don't tell him i said this, but he's a terrible driver.
"
If by terrible u mean "incredibly good" then by all means
#23 Posted by RandomHero666 (3181 posts) -
@crunchUK said:
" @RandomHero666 said:
" @RHCPfan24 said:
" I heard that crunchUK likes this game.... "
Indeed he does, Crunchy will be doing some more pimping of the PIE car, don't tell him i said this, but he's a terrible driver.
"
If by terrible u mean "incredibly good" then by all means "
No i don't mean that, it would probably be a good time to point out that your car is just as important in forza.
I challenge you to a race some day soon, my Lambo vs your.. anything?

/me hopes Crunch doesn't have the march pack

#24 Posted by Nat3TheGreat13 (260 posts) -
@RandomHero666 said:
" @crunchUK said:
" @RandomHero666 said:
" @RHCPfan24 said:
" I heard that crunchUK likes this game.... "
Indeed he does, Crunchy will be doing some more pimping of the PIE car, don't tell him i said this, but he's a terrible driver.
"
If by terrible u mean "incredibly good" then by all means "
No i don't mean that, it would probably be a good time to point out that your car is just as important in forza.
I challenge you to a race some day soon, my Lambo vs your.. anything?

/me hopes Crunch doesn't have the march pack

"
Let me get in on this race.
#25 Posted by crunchUK (5963 posts) -
@RandomHero666 said:
" @crunchUK said:
" @RandomHero666 said:
" @RHCPfan24 said:
" I heard that crunchUK likes this game.... "
Indeed he does, Crunchy will be doing some more pimping of the PIE car, don't tell him i said this, but he's a terrible driver.
"
If by terrible u mean "incredibly good" then by all means "
No i don't mean that, it would probably be a good time to point out that your car is just as important in forza.
I challenge you to a race some day soon, my Lambo vs your.. anything?

/me hopes Crunch doesn't have the march pack

"
Oh you're on. And you're dead ;)


You seriously think you can beat me?
#26 Posted by Pie (7078 posts) -
@crunchUK said:
" @RandomHero666 said:
" @crunchUK said:
" @RandomHero666 said:
" @RHCPfan24 said:
" I heard that crunchUK likes this game.... "
Indeed he does, Crunchy will be doing some more pimping of the PIE car, don't tell him i said this, but he's a terrible driver.
"
If by terrible u mean "incredibly good" then by all means "
No i don't mean that, it would probably be a good time to point out that your car is just as important in forza.
I challenge you to a race some day soon, my Lambo vs your.. anything?

/me hopes Crunch doesn't have the march pack

"
Oh you're on. And you're dead ;)You seriously think you can beat me? "
I just beat you in halo so i think RH has a good chance of beating you at this.
#27 Posted by crunchUK (5963 posts) -
@Pie said:
" @crunchUK said:
" @RandomHero666 said:
" @crunchUK said:
" @RandomHero666 said:
" @RHCPfan24 said:
" I heard that crunchUK likes this game.... "
Indeed he does, Crunchy will be doing some more pimping of the PIE car, don't tell him i said this, but he's a terrible driver.
"
If by terrible u mean "incredibly good" then by all means "
No i don't mean that, it would probably be a good time to point out that your car is just as important in forza.
I challenge you to a race some day soon, my Lambo vs your.. anything?

/me hopes Crunch doesn't have the march pack

"
Oh you're on. And you're dead ;)You seriously think you can beat me? "
I just beat you in halo so i think RH has a good chance of beating you at this. "
Just putting it out there, i beat you 3 out of 4 times.
#28 Posted by Pie (7078 posts) -
@crunchUK said:
" @Pie said:
" @crunchUK said:
" @RandomHero666 said:
" @crunchUK said:
" @RandomHero666 said:
" @RHCPfan24 said:
" I heard that crunchUK likes this game.... "
Indeed he does, Crunchy will be doing some more pimping of the PIE car, don't tell him i said this, but he's a terrible driver.
"
If by terrible u mean "incredibly good" then by all means "
No i don't mean that, it would probably be a good time to point out that your car is just as important in forza.
I challenge you to a race some day soon, my Lambo vs your.. anything?

/me hopes Crunch doesn't have the march pack

"
Oh you're on. And you're dead ;)You seriously think you can beat me? "
I just beat you in halo so i think RH has a good chance of beating you at this. "
Just putting it out there, i beat you 3 out of 4 times. "
Just putting it out there, i beat you 1 out of 4 times.
#29 Posted by RandomHero666 (3181 posts) -
@crunchUK:

You only stand a chance if its laggy as balls.. again, our first race it said i was 1000 yards ahead, yet somehow your car was always parked at every corner =/
#30 Posted by crunchUK (5963 posts) -
@RandomHero666 said:
" @crunchUK:

You only stand a chance if its laggy as balls.. again, our first race it said i was 1000 yards ahead, yet somehow your car was always parked at every corner =/
"
ah but that toehr time, when we were with puerok as well? Dont you remember who destroyed who then? ;)
#31 Posted by RandomHero666 (3181 posts) -
@crunchUK said:
" @RandomHero666 said:
" @crunchUK:

You only stand a chance if its laggy as balls.. again, our first race it said i was 1000 yards ahead, yet somehow your car was always parked at every corner =/
"
ah but that toehr time, when we were with puerok as well? Dont you remember who destroyed who then? ;) "
I do indeed remember, i pwned You both in my Fairlady, you in your Ferrari Enzo, PureRok was most likely in a D class car.
I think i might have saved the replay ;P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.