ep_driver's Forza Motorsport 2 (Xbox 360) review

Ballsy to Say, But it Equals Gran Turismo Series.

While setting a game on par with the Gran Turismo series may be a ballsy call, I'm going to go ahead do it.  With FM2's high level of customization it provides what I believe many gamers want from a racing game.  The paint and decal options are nearly limitless when it comes to customization.  Getting to the most important part of a racing game; the racing, FM2 is nothing short of stellar.  Driving psyhics are phenomenal and the graphics were made to match.  I was suprised to see that at the time I wrote this review that the average review scored it 3 1/2 stars.  Silly stupid people. 5 Stars!

Other reviews for Forza Motorsport 2 (Xbox 360)

Gramview: Forza Motorsport 2 0

As Forza's successor I must say that they nailed it with Forza 2. And ensuring a place next to the great racing-games. With the more GTA-like approach they know to stay true to the actual dynamics of driving. If you're a "driving freak" or the casual "let's drive a lap-type of guy". No doubt that Forza 2 is a nice addition to your collection. The first thing that really caught my attention are the dynamics, the handling and reactions of the cars. It pulls you straight in the drivers' seat, makin...