Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Forza Motorsport 3

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Oct 27, 2009

Turn 10's third installment in the Forza series. Forza Motorsport 3 offers 100 tracks and 400 cars with full customization, as well as video editing and uploading.

Audio bug while racing, anyone else seeing this?

msdss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By msdss

This has happened to me 3 or 4 times per gaming session and it really disorienting... Basically while your racing, all of the music/sounds stop except for the engine, and that stays at a constant rate. So from audio queues alone it feels as if the game locked up, or that your car is somehow damaged and is stuck at a constant speed. The only way i've found to fix it is to force a rewind. 

Anyone else seeing this? Its annoying as hell.

mattjam3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By mattjam3000

I have had this once, after rewinding form a serious crash, I completely the race but the 'box froze straight after. Im sure they are looking into it.

wfolse1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By wfolse1

Yeah, i've actually heard a few little audio glitches in the game.  I don't play with music on, so that isn't it for me.  What does happen is when I downshift, the revs will sort of "hang" at the lower speed for a moment before matching the sound at the appropriate engine speed.  Hope that made sense.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.