Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Forza Motorsport 3

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Oct 27, 2009

Turn 10's third installment in the Forza series. Forza Motorsport 3 offers 100 tracks and 400 cars with full customization, as well as video editing and uploading.

Brian Ekberg, new community manager

alternate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By alternate

Community Manager always sounded like a sucky job to me and it must be hard coming up with new blogs etc when a product as been out a year and the new product is years away.  On the other had, MS likes to promote from within and as his predecessor Che Chou showed - put in a few years at this job and you can really make the move in to development.

pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By pweidman

Is this true?  Linky tc?  If so, at least he has a great product to 'manage'.  And the F3 community is loyal and entusiastic, with new stuff always in the pipe.  Turn 10 is also a constant w/MS as well, for now at least it seems.  Good for Brian I think if this is in fact the case.
    rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By rjayb89

YOU'RE BREAKING MY HEART, EKBERG.

Steve_C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Steve_C

He's going to have to keep quiet about GT5. Congrats to him though. Ekberg's great.

slowbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By slowbird

good luck to him, most people who play forza are constantly whining about the fact that they haven't made every single car ever to exist available as free DLC with unicorn paintjobs and a hand-tossed pizza delivered to their door.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#6  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

Good for him.  It's a spectacular game with great continued support, and the franchise should be around (hopefully) for quite a while.

rmanthorp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#7  Edited By rmanthorp  Moderator

MECHBERG 4 LIFE!

Avatar image for unsolvedparadox
    unsolvedparadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By unsolvedparadox

I always enjoyed Brian Ekberg's work, I still stuck around sporadically on GameSpot until he left for his sports coverage. I know this is old news now, but I wanted to add another thumbs up for his role at Turn 10; Forza 4 looks like it will be spectacular.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.