Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Forza Motorsport 3

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Oct 27, 2009

Turn 10's third installment in the Forza series. Forza Motorsport 3 offers 100 tracks and 400 cars with full customization, as well as video editing and uploading.

FM3 S-rank

LoveAndBeer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

Edited By LoveAndBeer

So I fished off (S-Rank) Forza 3 this week --  What a fantastic racer, I really enjoyed my 150+ hours.    

I would offer up just a few recomendations to the the team at Turn 10: 
      - First and foremost, DLC tracks not integrating into the event list is unacceptable -- I love the Nurburgring Grand Prix track -- but other than a few races the day it was released I never saw the track again as I worked through all 220 event.  Please leave hooks in the event races to allow DLC to be included (swaping out another track for example).
      - I would love the option when selecting a new event to 'purchase a car that qualifies for the event' ,  similar to the 'choose a car from my garage' that already exists.    
      - No more drift challenges (although I am very thankful the 100,000 lap didn't disqualify rewind).  

Great game -- I'm looking forward to what T10 can do for the next go around..

No Caption Provided
    LoveAndBeer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By LoveAndBeer

So I fished off (S-Rank) Forza 3 this week --  What a fantastic racer, I really enjoyed my 150+ hours.    

- First and foremost, DLC tracks not integrating into the event list is unacceptable -- I love the Nurburgring Grand Prix track -- but other than a few races the day it was released I never saw the track again as I worked through all 220 event.  Please leave hooks in the event races to allow DLC to be included (swaping out another track for example).
      - I would love the option when selecting a new event to 'purchase a car that qualifies for the event' ,  similar to the 'choose a car from my garage' that already exists.    
      - No more drift challenges (although I am very thankful the 100,000 lap didn't disqualify rewind).  

No Caption Provided
    Matfei90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Matfei90

Congrats dude, good job.

I'm currently sitting on 995 G with the drift lap left to go... I'll never get it since i can't drift to save myself.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f00787182625
    deactivated-5f00787182625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

I'm on about 70%  of the career completed and I've just hit a brick wall, I've only got the events I don't like left to do. However, that trophy really makes me want to complete it!

LoveAndBeer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By LoveAndBeer
    @Matfei90:  For help with the drift lap check out this link over at Xbox360Achievements.   It was actually pretty helpful for me.. but it took me more than a couple of hours to finally pull it off. 

I too cannot drift to save my life (the drifting challenges killed my enjoyment of Grid last year).
    Jadeskye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jadeskye

Good job! S ranks are always tough (except for avatar :p)

Avatar image for deactivated-5f00787182625
    deactivated-5f00787182625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Heh I learned to drift in Forza 2, so I got the 100k achievement straight away. Once you get it then you don't forget how to.

grilledcheez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By grilledcheez

I haven't put many hours into it since the first few weeks it was out, but I'm definitely planning on getting the S rank myself.  Congrats on getting it!

Matfei90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Matfei90
    @LoveAndBeer said:

" @Matfei90:  For help with the drift lap check out this link over at Xbox360Achievements.   It was actually pretty helpful for me.. but it took me more than a couple of hours to finally pull it off.   I too cannot drift to save my life (the drifting challenges killed my enjoyment of Grid last year). "

Thanks for that dude... I just got it first try! Ended up with 134,738 points... With plenty of sloppiness at the end after I exceeded the goal.

S-Rank, GET!
    Nat3TheGreat13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By Nat3TheGreat13

Congrats, It took me about the same amount of time to get an S-Rank. I wish they would add more achievements when they release DLC.
    Protoroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Protoroll
    @LoveAndBeer said:

" So I fished off (S-Rank) Forza 3 this week --  What a fantastic racer, I really enjoyed my 150+ hours.    

No Caption Provided
    "
    I was wondering if you could help me finish off my entrepreneur achievement. I just need you to by my tuning setup that I put online. My gamertag is SonicBlackzero the name of the file is no, and it is for a Porsche #45 GT3-RSR. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 
    LoveAndBeer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By LoveAndBeer
    @Protoroll:  All done, grats on the achievement that I assume will show up! :)
    Protoroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Protoroll
    @LoveAndBeer:   Yeah it did thanx man. Now to finish up all of the races and another S-rank will be under my belt.
    MRMONKEY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MRMONKEY

Hey all just looking for a really good car designer to make up a team design on a car, if any 1 is good hit me up on my tag : MR YAFOKN MUNKY.

Bouke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#14  Edited By Bouke
    @LoveAndBeer:
    Awesome, i need to get that!! Also i completely agree with your suggestions.
    Burns098356GX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Burns098356GX
    @LoveAndBeer:  How'd you get that trophy avatar prop? I have the S-Rank in Forza and never got a trophy.
    pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By pweidman

Congrats tc.  Well earned.  I'm still working on all the various races, but I get caught up w/building, tuning, and setting lap times.  Never gonna finish doing that,lol.  Forza 3 is so massive and made to last forever if you like cars.  
    Here's a good Q for you tc: What's next?   
    There's several very interesting racing sim games coming later this year.

LoveAndBeer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By LoveAndBeer
    @Burns098356GX:   Sorry, just got back in from vacation.   I (unfortunately) had to buy the trophy, it is not an award from the game.  I figured I owed myself the $2 prop for the time investment.

Would have been a nice reward though..

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.