Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Forza Motorsport 3

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Oct 27, 2009

Turn 10's third installment in the Forza series. Forza Motorsport 3 offers 100 tracks and 400 cars with full customization, as well as video editing and uploading.

Forza 3 DLC packs for only 240 MSP this week!

Bouke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Bouke

For anyone that is interested in some Forza 3 cars or the Nurburgring circuit; all the Forza 3 DLC packs are 240 MSP instead of the 500 MSP they normally cost you. I only just found out on the dashboard, but its easy to miss, so i thought i post it on here for people who are interested. I had to buy some points for Limbo so i'm sure i'll buy the packs i didn't already bought... good deal though!
    ISuperGamerI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By ISuperGamerI

Damn I have bought every car pack expect the last one for full price.

Bouke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Bouke
    @ISuperGamerI:
    I know how you feel; i've bought all except 1 or 2... it was still worth it at full price, but its always nice to get discounts.
    Bouke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Bouke
    @fedorajay:
    There is only one track available which is the Nurburgring Gran Prix Circuit, which is a pretty good track, but the track doesn't integrate into the career. So if you play a lot of multiplayer (with people who also bought the track) its worth it, but having bought it myself i unfortunately haven't raced on it that much. Of course it also works in splitscreen and quick race.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.