Giant Bomb Forza Race Night: Thursdays, 10:30 PM ET

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Trace (3576 posts) -

Giant Bomb Forza Race Night

Born in November 2009, this is where the Giant Bomb community gets together to destroy roads, race hard, and most importantly, have fun playing Forza Motorsport 3.

Hosted by (Laz) PsEG.

Every Thursday Night, 10:30 PM ET (7:30 PM PT)

until people get tired (usually 1 AM or 2 AM ET)

How To Join

Send the gamertag GiantBomb Forza a friend request.

Don't worry if it isn't accepted quickly -- it'll be accepted before the next race night!

Then, when the time comes around on Thursday night, either:

1. Be on Xbox Live in Forza 3. Depending on the time, either Slowbird or I will send invites to anyone who we see is in Forza at the time.
  2. Watch for a joinable party and/or game of Forza 3 on Giant Bomb Forza's friends list (usually started by slowb1rd for Scrub League or Laz PsEG for Race Night). Join the party and game!

You're free to send my gamertag (Laz PsEG) a friend request as well, though I may reject it due to a lack of space on my friends list. Just know that if you don't have GiantBomb Forza on your friends list, you might have problems getting into Race Night if there's more than one lobby or if I'm actually sick or unable to host a Race Night.

If more than eight people show up:

You might not get in immediately. :( If you wait around while still in Forza 3, we'll probably fire an invite your way as soon as space opens up. Should this become a recurring and serious issue, we'll nominate someone to start a second lobby to grab all the overflow.

What To Expect

Expect to have fun playing Forza Motorsport 3. More specifically, we might do any or all of the following things on any given night:

• RACING. Sometimes we'll have a serious structured race, like Giant Bomb GT or a spec race, but other times I'll just ask the lobby for a class or a track suggestion, and we'll go with that.
  • DRIFTING. We enjoy taking drifting to Fujimi Kaido and the speedways at times. FWD drifting are our specialty!
  • CAR!SOCCER. Benchmark ring has two warehouses. These make for nice goals. Add in a small car, and teams of cars with phenomenal pushing power, and you see why we have to use an exclamation point instead of a space (because the excitement's all up in it). Click here for an example of our furious soccer frenzy.
  • CLUNKER PUSHING. Take severely underpowered Datsun 510s and put them at the bottom of a mountain. Give them teammates to help push them up said mountain. First team to the top wins. Here's an example of how crazy it gets. Sometimes we'll do a downhill variation, and that's even more insane since I take away all the grip the Datsuns wish they had.
  • VIRUS TAG. We do virus tag right, by which I mean in Benchmark Ring, with fast cars and a proper power penalty for those who wish to evade the infected lizardmen. Yes, I use the term lizardmen often. You'll understand in time.
  • OTHER CRAZY AND HORRIBLE IDEAS. I have an evil imagination. Sometimes you'll have to put up with it.

In the increasingly rare event that we have a small turnout, we sometimes will join public lobbies for our daily dose of chaos. We don't like doing that, though.

Race Night Regulars

Here's a list of some of the people you might see quite often in Race Nights. Pro designates someone unsuitable to compete in Scrub League, while Scrub designates someone who is eligible to compete at Scrub League.

Giant Bomb UsernameXbox Live GamertagStatusThoughts
Keval_NKeval NProProbably the fastest duder overall in the whole group, and a clean racer to boot. Champion of both the 2010 and 2011 GB100s.
pakxPAX MORTEScrubPax is the founder of the North American version of Race Night. He's not typically in the front of the pack, but he's been improving as of lately. He's also really good at car soccer.
PsEGLaz PsEGProThat's me! I show up and make lots of crazy races. I'm also wildly inconsistent in my driving ability. Run-off sections were made for me. GBGT Season Two and Miatathon Champion.
JugnuttsJugnuttsProOne of a crew of many cool dudes that's started joining us out of nowhere. He's cool. He's cocky. He's fast. One of those three is a lie.
beefdaddy82Beef DaddyProAnother of a crew of many cool dudes that's started joining us for Race Night. He's pretty good with the same sort of cars I like!
Hay4zhay4zProHad terrible connection conflicts with Coldfront in the past. He's also extremely good at defending his position from anyone who tries to pass. I have a tendency to ram him because he brakes way earlier than I do.
slowbirdslowb1rdProSlowbird devotes a lot of time to making way too many cars to contend in the front of the pack. In short, it works. He also puts together awesome videos. I'm not sure he ever sleeps. GBGT Season One Champion.
ShaggyChuFalcon 304ProFalcon's a decent driver that thinks he's The Stig. He's not, but if anyone else screws up during a race, he's usually there to take advantage and gain a position or two. He can also be kind of a jerk. >:(
MagicallystoopidRazorbackKingScrubI never thought someone could walk back into Race Night with a mind as completely messed up and full of pop culture humor as my own. I was WRONG.
GTFan712GTFan712ProGTFan loves his BMWs. Also, the GT stands for Georgia Tech, I believe, and not Gran Turismo or Grand Touring.
wrathofconnthewrathofconnScrubWrathofconn had a rough time during GBGT, but he's a pretty solid driver overall.

Former Regulars

These dudes haven't shown up in a long while, but we still love and appreciate all the support they've given us over the months.

Giant Bomb UsernameXbox Live GamertagStatusThoughts
Br0nZ3Br0nZ3ProHe wasn't originally a member of Giant Bomb, but Race Night convinced him to join the ranks. He's surprisingly good at tuning fast cars, turning oversteer-happy beasts into faster, tamer vehicles. I assume he burned out after too much Forza.
ColdfrontBlarg247ProWe call him Blarg during Race Night due to his gamertag. He's pretty fast with just about anything. Unfortunately, it seems school and work have taken him away from us.
UnsolvedParadoxUnsolvedParadoxScrubHe's not the fastest guy on the track, but he makes up for it with his skill in all the non-racing stuff. I assume his crazy workload at a Canadian network has kept him away too often. Wouldn't be surprised if baseball played a role in it, either. Dude loves his Blue Jays.
gpbmikegpbmike???The only Whiskey Media employee to have joined Forza Race Night, Mike's made appearances now and again, and he's that much cooler in our eyes for it. I assume his absence has to do with working on the site, especially the mobile stuff, although there's a nagging worry we drove him away with the "Rich Gallup" races (which is why I don't use those anymore).

Final Notes You Should Know

Newcomers are always welcome. If you like Forza Motorsport 3 and want to join other Giant Bomb duders in races, you should join us!

We have a wide range of skill levels that join us each week, and we're more than willing to accommodate any shortcomings in the personal garages. Also, feel free to use whatever assists you need to be competitive. We don't look down on any of that.

We don't give a damn if you're late.

It's more than fine to show up late, and we do what we can to keep an eye out for late arrivals. Heck, quite a few of our regulars have a habit of showing up a little later than 10:30. You might have to wait a little while if we have a full lobby, but that's the only possible issue you might run into.

You don't need any specific cars, but owning a favorite car in F through S class would be nice. Pay attention to the "Special Events" section below for any other requirements.

If you still want to join us but can't afford a car for a special event, let me know by sending PM before Race Night or sending me (Laz PsEG) a message during Race Night. Depending on your situation, we might have a spare car to donate or loan you. Obviously, someone new to the game has a better chance of getting help than someone who burned all their money on dozens of drifting machines. Outside of special events, don't worry about this: We'll just have more stock tune races if somebody has a lacking garage.

If you're short on cash but have lots of time, consider trying to build up money through single player or a private multiplayer room against AI. Both can yield a good amount of cash given enough time.

You don't need any DLC, but having the Benchmark Ring track is nice, and downloading the sampler packs lets you see other players driving the cars in each DLC pack.

If you bought a new copy of Forza 3, you should have a code that let you download the Benchmark track we use for a few events. Redeem that if you haven't already. If you bought Forza 3 used, it's available for 400 points on the marketplace. We use Benchmark Ring to play Car!Soccer, Virus Tag, and some other events.

Remember to have fun, for crying out loud.

Occasionally we might hit each other or cause accidents, but there's never any hard feelings or long-lasting complaints. If you're a cool dude who likes Forza 3 and is willing to try and play fair, we'd love to have you join us!

#3 Posted by crunchUK (5963 posts) -
@PsEG said:
". SEAT Leons and Fiat Abarths tend to rule Fujimi Kaido,  
I'm pretty sure that's impossible...
#4 Posted by harris (848 posts) -

Sounds like fun, I just picked up the game this morning. I'll try to make it next Thursday :)

#5 Edited by Coldfront (256 posts) -
@crunchUK said:

" @PsEG said:

I'm pretty sure that's impossible... "
As a Matter of fact it is not the faster bigger cars tend to bounce off of walls quite frequently

also while I'm at it dude massive informative post well done
#6 Posted by Br0nZ3 (2 posts) -

Great job laz, hope a ton of people show up each week. Also i like that fact that you put in i'm dope at tuning cars lol

#7 Posted by pakx (922 posts) -
@Br0nZ3 said:
" Great job laz, hope a ton of people show up each week. Also i like that fact that you put in i'm dope at tuning cars lol "
account get!
#8 Posted by Trace (3576 posts) -
@harris said:
" Sounds like fun, I just picked up the game this morning. I'll try to make it next Thursday :) "
That would be awesome. We'd love to have you join us!

@Br0nZ3 sai-wait, Br0nZ3?!?
 Oh snap! Welcome to the world of Giant Bomb, dude.
#9 Posted by UnsolvedParadox (1866 posts) -

Nice post! I'd like to defend my performance by noting that I'm always among the top 8 in each event...ahem.

#10 Posted by Br0nZ3 (2 posts) -
@PsEG:  You were supposed to reply with "what took your ass so long!?....bitch"

And thank you it's great to be here
#11 Posted by crunchUK (5963 posts) -
@Coldfront said:
" @crunchUK said:

" @PsEG said:

I'm pretty sure that's impossible... "
As a Matter of fact it is not the faster bigger cars tend to bounce off of walls quite frequently  
Not really. I'm assuming you RWD swap them here (and if not then LOL wtf), but more power will ALWAYS give you more points (that's why most of the cars on the drift LBs are R3), and a longer wheelbase will ALWAYS be more driftable than a short one (can hold the slide at much more of an angle without spinning out). I guess you just dont have ideal gear ratios...
#12 Posted by Trace (3576 posts) -
@crunchUK said:
" I'm assuming you RWD swap them here... "
Nope! They're FWD. We appreciate all forms of drivetrain here, especially when drifting.
#13 Posted by crunchUK (5963 posts) -
@PsEG said:
" @crunchUK said:
Nope! They're FWD. We appreciate all forms of drivetrain here, especially when drifting. "
I find that pretty hard to believe...
#14 Edited by Keval_N (148 posts) -
@PsEG said:

"Typically, we utilize either Fujimi Kaido's Old Downhill section or the Sedona Speedway. SEAT Leons and Fiat Abarths tend to rule Fujimi Kaido . . ."

I think we all know you're talking about one Fiat Abarth in particular . . . heh . . . heh

@crunchUK said:

" @PsEG said:

" @crunchUK said:

Nope! They're FWD. We appreciate all forms of drivetrain here, especially when drifting. "
I find that pretty hard to believe... "
See Above . .  the SEAT Leon can also drift in a similar manner.

@PsEG

said:
  • Keval N - Probably the fastest duder in the whole group, and a clean racer to boot.
Why thank you Laz . . . although I think you're just as fast as me when you're not DUI or using random cars like the Chrysler 300.

BTW, awesome post in general Laz, hopefully it encourages more people to join us.  Having 7 people last week was awesome.
#15 Edited by Trace (3576 posts) -

Four and a half hour warning, everyone! 10:30 PM Eastern tonight, we resume the racing festivities.

I've also updated the second post with a little old video and some pictures. I'm trying to catch up on my replay backlog, as you might see. Enjoy!

#16 Posted by Trace (3576 posts) -

Well, ladies and gentlemen...

• NEVER let off the gas during a NASCAR oval race. NEVER!
  • I need to shake off this magnetism/swerving that gets me into accidents.
  • Coldfront's level 50, thanks to our efforts. Hooray for level 50!
  • I should also stop picking untuned vehicles in my garage simply because "they're not level 5 yet."
  • Range Rovers are frightening on the Car Soccer pitch, but they're so unsportsmanlike after the game to the poor ball.
  • Reminder to self: Totally give the Lotus Elan a messed-up Car Soccer ball tune.
  • Yes, you can roll over when Clunker Pushing. Yes, it is mind boggling.
  • Downhill Clunker Pushing is interesting! With -75% grip for the Clunkers, it's also frightening as hell!
  • We're going to do something with Mazda Miatas and long races. You've been warned. Hopefully you'll also be interested in participating!

Had a pretty decent turn-out this week -- hope to see everyone next week (and maybe some new/old faces, too)! I'll have videos and pictures of this week's fun up sometime before next Thursday, hopefully.
#17 Edited by Coldfront (256 posts) -

@PsEG said:
" Well, ladies and gentlemen...

• NEVER let off the gas during a NASCAR oval race. NEVER!
  • Coldfront's level 50, thanks to our efforts. Hooray for level 50!  
DUDER WE ARE SO GOOD AT NASCAR! 

Gracias for the level 50 it is quite amazing. Also I will be over here in this grass....... grazing
#18 Posted by masternater27 (918 posts) -

Will try and jump on for next week if I get the chance.

#19 Posted by Coldfront (256 posts) -
@masternater27: The more the merrier
#20 Posted by harris (848 posts) -

Sorry I wasn't able to make it last Thursday, hopefully I can make it next time.

#21 Posted by Keval_N (148 posts) -
@PsEG said:

"

• Downhill Clunker Pushing is interesting! With -75% grip for the Clunkers, it's also frightening as hell! "

Frightening yes, but also AWESOME!

Downhill Clunker Pushing:

#22 Posted by Coldfront (256 posts) -
@Keval_N:
Datsun abuse is a very very serious issue keval I don't think those poor Datsuns appreciate your tone
#23 Posted by Trace (3576 posts) -

Four hour warning, everyone! The chaos begins anew once again. I'd have more interesting stuff to provide this week, but I got caught up filling out Intellivision pages in preparation for Game Room, and then got caught up in Jungler.

That said, I do have a full replay of that crazy downhill clunker pushing from my perspective that I rushed out today. I suspect that thanks to my terrible transition usage, I'll have to fix and re-upload this later, but for now, you can see just how insane the whole spectacle was.

Here's hoping you join us for Race Night! It shall be fun.

#24 Edited by Trace (3576 posts) -

So, as we finish up this March 25th edition of Giant Bomb Forza Race Night...

• We had a smaller turnout tonight, but since the remaining racers were all close in skill, it worked out. Hopefully Br0nZ3 will return next week! (EDIT: And UnsolvedParadox. Really, we want anyone who's ever left us, even for a moment, to return. We're creepy like that.)
  • "What if I'm color-blind, you ass" is written down in my notes, but I can't remember what it refers to anymore!
  • Hazard returned to Race Night for a brief time! Welcome back, Hazard! Also sorry if we acted like we couldn't hear you -- save for the one time, we couldn't hear you.
  • NEVER trust Keval and his R32s. Just yell at him until he switches to a different car.
  • Racing A-Class Porsche 997 GT2s against each other is AMAZING. Seriously great race on Sunset Peninsula with those. My 997 was still RWD, too, and I won -- it's almost as if we embrace all drivetrains equally at our Race Nights!
  • We are all terrible racing stock Range Rovers. Well, Coldfront might not be, but he was engrossed in the end of a Sharks game at that point, so HE DOESN'T COUNT
  • After trying out RWD drifting, it's obvious to us drift engineers and tastemakers that FWD drifting is the pinnacle of all drifting.
  • Our stock Miata drifting was even worse. How bad? So bad that a random Xbox Live user I've never met sent me a message saying nothing but "sweet jesus" in it.
  • sweet jesus
  • YOU SUCK BLARG <-- See, I told you I wrote it down, Coldfront! That'll teach you to kick me out of lobbies, won't it?!?
  • The Miata special event is coming together. It'll be MX-5ulous! (Was that the statement? Pax, we need your sage marketing advice here.) We just need to figure out a good prize car. The tracks will all be good and the races will be long! Afterwards, we will drift around Fujimi Kaido to suck all the joy out of our lives again!
  • Finally, Datsuns go eleventy billion miles per hour. We proved this scientifically at Laguna Seca. Our math is irrefutable.

Wow, that's a lot of text. We must have learned a lot! Feel free to learn with us, too -- we'll be around every Thursday with automotive enlightenment!

Also I'll probably have pics and video of cool things sometime in the next week.
#25 Posted by Mmmslash (2169 posts) -

You guys make me really want to play this, and I've never been into simulation racing games in my entire life.

#26 Posted by harris (848 posts) -

Damn, completely forgot about yesterday. Next time...

#27 Posted by Shirogane (3581 posts) -

I'd join, but i need to find a copy of Forza 3 first. I have 2, quite like it. Apparantly the EB near me has a limited edition, and as usual, it's cheaper/same price as the standard. I love when they do that... 
Hopefully i can find it... 

Hmm, wonder if this'll help me pass or fail my driving test next week...
#28 Posted by pakx (922 posts) -

god damn internet connection what don't work proper! CRAP.

#29 Posted by Trace (3576 posts) -
@Mmmslash said:
" You guys make me really want to play this, and I've never been into simulation racing games in my entire life. "
I would definitely consider grabbing the Forza 3 demo first, to see if the physics are something you'd enjoy driving. The only downer for somebody not used to sim racers might be the huge amount of race events in single-player. Season play does a decent job of trying to break it up into manageable chunks, though.

@Shirogane said:
" I'd join, but i need to find a copy of Forza 3 first. I have 2, quite like it. Apparantly the EB near me has a limited edition, and as usual, it's cheaper/same price as the standard. I love when they do that... Hopefully i can find it...  Hmm, wonder if this'll help me pass or fail my driving test next week... "
I'd definitely grab the limited edition at the same price -- the VIP code should get you a boatload of cars at this point. Plus, Forza 3 seems to have better tire/grip physics, which make controlling the cars moderately easier than in Forza 2.

I remember trying to use Midtown Madness and a steering wheel controller to learn driving back when I was working on my license. I'm not sure it helped all that much, needless to say.

@pakx said:
" god damn internet connection what don't work proper! CRAP. "

...annnnd that confirms that we were right about what happened to you. Sorry, Pax. :( If it makes you feel any better, we totally did a bunch of R1 racing once you lost connection! ...and RWD drifting, and some other races.
#30 Posted by crunchUK (5963 posts) -

i'd join but i have a feeling pakx still hates me for wanting balanced settings

#31 Posted by Keval_N (148 posts) -
@PsEG said:
  • "What if I'm color-blind, you ass" is written down in my notes, but I can't remember what it refers to anymore!
I believe I asked pakx what colour his Datsun was, and he made a comment about being able to tell the difference between red and blue.  I retorted with the above remark, and hilarity ensued :).
#32 Posted by Trace (3576 posts) -
@Keval_N said:
" I believe I asked pakx what colour his Datsun was, and he made a comment about being able to tell the difference between red and blue.  I retorted with the above remark, and hilarity ensued :). "
Ah-ha! Indeed that was the situation. I guess I was so focused on punting Blarg downhill and making his ride as terrifying as possible that I totally forgot the circumstances.

Good times indeed.
#33 Posted by Coldfront (256 posts) -

Hmmm i just realized it says MX-5licious i thought It was MX-5ulous?  

#34 Posted by Trace (3576 posts) -
@Coldfront said:
" Hmmm i just realized it says MX-5licious i thought It was MX-5ulous?   "
Ahh, yeah, MX-5ulous. That's probably what Pax was saying, and it sounds a lot less weird than MX-5licious. Fixed!
#35 Posted by pakx (922 posts) -
@crunchUK: correct.
#36 Posted by crunchUK (5963 posts) -
@pakx said:
" @crunchUK: correct. "
Fine, i'll just go play with people who know what they're doing and talking about.
#37 Posted by pakx (922 posts) -
@crunchUK said:
" @pakx said:
" @crunchUK: correct. "
Fine, i'll just go play with people who know what they're doing and talking about. "
have fun!
#38 Posted by harris (848 posts) -

This week's excuse, in the form of a FUUUUUUUUUU- comic:  

T_T
#39 Posted by Coldfront (256 posts) -
@harris: That sucks two things 
a. I hope it is at least a good movie 
b. Hope to see you next week then 

Oh yeah and 
c. If his post wasn't a reminder enough
 @masternater27: (scrolls through pages of text to find others and fails to(a little depressing)) seeing as you are the only one needing reminding if you are even still interested any way *clears throat* RACE NIGHT BE TOMORROW DUDER! 10:30 pm  ET 7:30pm PT  be there or...... don't? 
#40 Posted by Trace (3576 posts) -
@harris:  Hilarious comic. Gave me a bit of a chuckle. One of these weeks, you'll have a chance to get in on our craziness!

As for the rest of you unweighted from the horrors of inconveniently-timed late-night movies, this is your under five hour warning for Race Night action! There will be more racing and more awesome as always, I do hope.

I'm about to update the feature post with a certain Porsche 997 GT2 race we did last week, and soon after some photos from last week. I'd have a certain GB100 R3 highlights video ready to post, but I was only able to get halfway through that replay before running out of time. There are a lot of highlights in that race, needless to say. Don't be surprised if that video pushes near the ten minute limit.
#41 Posted by Musicom (66 posts) -

This sounds fun. Can't play tonight, but will definitely try to another week.

#42 Posted by Trace (3576 posts) -

So, for April 1st, 2010...

• Where were so many of you regulars? The turn-out tonight was surprisingly shameful. I'm looking your direction, Canada! (Unsolved, you're excused, you sent along a polite apology) In the mean-time, Keval, Blarg, and myself donned Space Neon Lobster paintjobs, I cracked a few beers open, and we played public virus tag at first.
  • Apparently, "alexanderp" can be read as "alex an derp" rather than someone's name. I was half-drunk and even I didn't read it that way! How would that work, anyways? Alex shares an account with his brother Derp?
  • The Space Neon Lobsters not only work co-operatively to complete their goals, they also fight off the lizardman menace and protect the secret of the forest, as spoken by the will of the ocean.
  • ...I may have rambled a bit during our virus tagging. We did knock around many of our fellow competitors, and pushed cowards out of the pits. In the end, we were voted out of the lobby co-operatively!
  • Fujimi Kaido is still the best long track. We've confirmed this.
  • "I am the lobl" is written in my notes, and I have no clue what it means. The beer may have affected me a bit tonight.
  • FWD is superior to RWD any day of the week. This was proven yet again through massive tandem drifting efforts.
  • We truly are masters of the drift. Sliding into each other? Street Kings. Randomly drifting into walls? STREET KINGS. Trying to drift into the warehouse and slamming straight into a wall? STREEEEEET KIIIIINGS!
  • Finally, I cannot be trusted to lead a pack into the first straightaway in Camino Viejo. That's just a recipe for disaster.

Video for this week will probably be a montage of all our crazy attempts at style drifting, and whatever I can grab that looks awesome. Hopefully I'll have the GB100 R3 video done by next week, too, and maybe some other stuff for good measure. We hope to see you next week, where the eternal drive picks up once again!
#43 Posted by Shirogane (3581 posts) -

Ah, i finally got Forza 3. Maybe i'll join in next time... 

Although, it seems that the time you guys play isn't nice for me. Something like 5am...
#44 Posted by NickL (2247 posts) -

this actually sounds like alot of fun, im a crappy ass driver and dont have alot of cars, but i think ill try to make the next race night

#45 Posted by Trace (3576 posts) -
@Shirogane said:
" Ah, i finally got Forza 3. Maybe i'll join in next time...  Although, it seems that the time you guys play isn't nice for me. Something like 5am... "
Depends on where you are in the world. Our time's really bad for Europe, since it's 3:30 AM GMT, and it's a shame the European Race Night went on hiatus for lack of attendance. For a place like Australia, it's doesn't appear to be as horribly inconvenient, starting anywhere from 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM Friday, but for anyone working normal hours that's still quite inconvenient.

@NickL said:
" this actually sounds like alot of fun, im a crappy ass driver and dont have alot of cars, but i think ill try to make the next race night "

That'd be awesome, and we'd love to have you join us! We're not all brilliant drivers, so you'd fit right in.
#46 Posted by Shirogane (3581 posts) -

Hmm,actually, you're right, it is somewhere around 10:30 to 1:30. Messed up my maths somewhere. That's actually a fairly good time for me. I have Thursdays and Fridays off. 

I got the limited edition, so i have an insane amount of cars to try out and show off. Maybe i'll join in next week.
#47 Posted by Coldfront (256 posts) -
@NickL: @Shirogane: You don't need to worry about what cars you have because we can always find fun stock car (as in cars that are stock) races to do and it ends up being the most balanced racing. Other than that bring your sense of humor and I hope to see you next week.
#48 Posted by DJ_Lae (629 posts) -

I'd love to join up next week. 

Hopefully my new daughter decides to sleep peacefully so I can actually get a solid chunk of gaming time. If not I might only be able to race for a short while.
#49 Posted by Shirogane (3581 posts) -
@Coldfront:
But but... 
How else am i gonna show off all these awesome cars that get gifted to me cause i have the VIP thing? 

So, i just add one of you guys listed in the first post right? I'll do it next time i on the 360.
#50 Posted by Dolphin_Butter (1916 posts) -

I so wish I could join you guys. This looks like a ton of fun.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.