Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Forza Motorsport 3

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Oct 27, 2009

Turn 10's third installment in the Forza series. Forza Motorsport 3 offers 100 tracks and 400 cars with full customization, as well as video editing and uploading.

Video Editor Functionality

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_A_Drain

Holy crap!

Bit late to the party sure, but I couldnt watch the live feeds. I just saw the video that you can (supposedly) create with the video editing functionality during the press conference and hot damn, that's something that would make me buy this game. That was a crazy video.

I'm not a racing game fan at all, the only racing games I own are GRiD and MotoGP06, both of which I hardly ever play. Oh and PGR3 for achievements.

But I bought the original Driver purely for it's director mode, and i'll probably drop the cash for this on the same basis. That video editor looks like  alot of fun to play around with.

HawkSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By HawkSE

Yeah I mean there's way more to it, but if that alone gets you into this great racing series, I'm all for it man. This video editor will be great, you'll also upload in HD.

godzilla_sushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 19

#3  Edited By godzilla_sushi

I can't say I'll be getting use out of it, but I said the same thing about the paint editor. And honestly, I love seeing what people can make. Even if it's pretty stripped down, people will find a way....they always do.

Bouke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By Bouke

The video they showed is pretty awesome! Everyone i showed it is blown away by how it looks. But when i tell them its actual people driving each car, they go: Yeah right! That can´t be done!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.