Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Forza Motorsport 3

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Oct 27, 2009

Turn 10's third installment in the Forza series. Forza Motorsport 3 offers 100 tracks and 400 cars with full customization, as well as video editing and uploading.

Why not to race randoms on Forza 3.

RivaOni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By RivaOni

No Caption Provided

This actually happened a few days ago now. I'd taken a loooooong break from playing Forza Motorsport 3, most of the people I used to play it with had moved on to other things, so I started having a few races against randoms. The video below is exactly why you should never do such a thing. This was in the Circuits-R3 lobby/whatever, so not games, just pure racing. I honestly don't mind a bit of argy bargy when it comes to racing, after all letting your opponent know you're there is all good fun, but the two "moves" below were clearly aimed at taking me out. I wasn't even racing for first position, this was a battle for fifth, six and seventh. I ultimately finished seventh thanks to the second so-called "crash".

RivaOni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By RivaOni

No Caption Provided

This actually happened a few days ago now. I'd taken a loooooong break from playing Forza Motorsport 3, most of the people I used to play it with had moved on to other things, so I started having a few races against randoms. The video below is exactly why you should never do such a thing. This was in the Circuits-R3 lobby/whatever, so not games, just pure racing. I honestly don't mind a bit of argy bargy when it comes to racing, after all letting your opponent know you're there is all good fun, but the two "moves" below were clearly aimed at taking me out. I wasn't even racing for first position, this was a battle for fifth, six and seventh. I ultimately finished seventh thanks to the second so-called "crash".

slowbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By slowbird

holy crap.  wow those guys were supreme jerks.

gike987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By gike987

That's why I never play Forza 3 (or similar driving games) online.

trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By trace

Yep, that's unfortunately par for the course from my experience, especially when you're racing further back in the pack. That's why I tend to avoid public multiplayer races in Forza.

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By eroticfishcake

That's a real jerk move. Follow 'em home and kill their dog! Ought to teach 'em pricks a thing or two.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.