Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Forza Motorsport 4

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Oct 11, 2011

The fourth installment of Turn 10's Motorsport racing franchise, released in Fall 2011. It features 16 player online races, dynamic race conditions, cars from over 80 manufacturers, and compatibility with Kinect, both on and off the racetrack.

300m CASH RACE, NEED 14 RACERS

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JohnsonJaguars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JohnsonJaguars

RACE FOR THE CASH

NEW CHANGE, EVERY RACER TO COMPETE GETS 10M FOR COMPETING.

The prize is 300 MILLION CASH. Upfront!

There will be 14 Racers racing 10 Laps on 'Old Le Mans'

The time of finish will be around 40 minutes so be prepared for a "longer-then-usual-race". But hey, its for a larger then usual prize. 300m is a very large amount to many of the forza community, and it could be yours!

The car classes will be R2 and UNDER.

You may chose any car R2 and under and it is completely your choice. The only rule is no unicorn cars in the race.

To enter in this race please contact (on xbox) Either 'I Am Forza 4" or "VannilaFanatics"

What happens if you lose?Well it depends. If you get second place you still get cash! 200m infact. You also get the specialy designed 200m Winner Car. And for third place you get 100m Cash and the 100m Cash Car. Good luck racers!!

Racing PlacePrize Amount.Custom Car
    First Place300 Million Cash300m Design
    Second Place200 Million Cash200m Design
    Third Place100 Million Cash100m Design
    kindgineer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By kindgineer

As fun as it would be to participate in this, I don't own Forza 4. However, just as a little constructive criticism, put a little professionalism in your posting and layouts. It's your first post, for one, so try and greet the duders here so it doesn't sound like your some autonomous robot looking to spam forums. Secondly, give a little personality to your promotion rather than just sticking a paragraph's worth of single lines of information. Use some italicization,bolding, and even some

LARGER WORDS TO CATCH THE PERSON EYE!

You would be surprise at how much different of a reaction you will gain. Also, welcome to the forums and I hope that this post wasn't your only real goal here at Giantbomb.

JohnsonJaguars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By JohnsonJaguars

Thank you, and I take criticism well. The reason it was posted in weird format because forza's forums are weird so when I posted there it forced me to have this layout. I will change it though thank you :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.