Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Forza Motorsport 4

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Oct 11, 2011

The fourth installment of Turn 10's Motorsport racing franchise, released in Fall 2011. It features 16 player online races, dynamic race conditions, cars from over 80 manufacturers, and compatibility with Kinect, both on and off the racetrack.

FM4 Giant Bomb Car Club

This topic is locked from further discussion.

j3ffro919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By j3ffro919

I haven't had a chance to join a Thursday Night Race in FM3 so I don't know if it has been discussed, but is anyone spearheading a car club in FM4? I saw that car clubs can have up to 100 members, seems like it's just begging for an "official" car club.

trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By trace

Yeah, unless Jeff or someone on the staff jumps the gun, I'll be taking care of making a car club for the Giant Bomb racing community within 24 hours of Forza 4's US release date (hopefully on the morning of the 11th). I'll probably have a post up within the next week detailing how things will go, but expect things to be pretty loose, since we're not all serious business around here.

j3ffro919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By j3ffro919

Dammit! I want serious business! Rules! Charters! Fines! Restrictions! Guidelines! Registration! Some more things I can't current think of while they review the Giants most recent touchdown!

In all seriousness, that's great. I figured you or one of the staff would be on it, but just thought I'd ask the question in case something was already set up or being discussed.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.