Forza 4 has Car Soccer, Bowling and possibly other bizarro modes.

#1 Posted by Sin4profit (2908 posts) -
#2 Posted by endaround (2138 posts) -

So basically its mining old episodes of Top Gear?

#3 Posted by Sin4profit (2908 posts) -

@endaround: you do know they've partnered with Top Gear right? so...yes.

#4 Posted by AjayRaz (12418 posts) -

bowling didn't look that much fun, but soccer should be a total blast if it's done right

#5 Posted by FLStyle (4581 posts) -

Not bad, I like the effort at least, we'll have to see how the different modes play.

#6 Posted by Manhattan_Project (2119 posts) -

This game just gets better and better.

#7 Posted by StaticFalconar (4849 posts) -

The best part of top gear ain't the car soccers. Its the drive an old ass car that is prone to breaking down on its own against other people while doing a series of challenges. Put that in the game and I'll be sold on it. 

#8 Posted by Bloodlines (172 posts) -

More content is always good, and it could be fun. 

#9 Posted by FritzDude (2253 posts) -

Forza 4 got so much to offer already so this is just icing on the cake for me. I really adore the implementation with top gear in this - Jeremy Clarkson voicing information about cars with his controversial humour - the top gear test track with the real camera angles and the reasonable priced car - The stig - Top gear event lists. Just fantastic.  

I cannot wait to get my hands on this!

#10 Posted by Tofford (526 posts) -

I was going to skip Forza 4 this time and go for F1 but it looks like they are actually adding interesting stuff

#11 Posted by SammydesinasNL (840 posts) -

Lawnmower races, TOCA 3 style.

#12 Posted by DuhQbnSiLo (2139 posts) -

Never thought I'd be saying this....  Forza is brilliant! Thank you for finally pushing a genre that other thought was dead.

#13 Posted by Gooddoggy (409 posts) -

@endaround said:

So basically its mining old episodes of Top Gear?

I have no problem with that.

#14 Posted by NickL (2246 posts) -

Car soccer was a thing in forza 3 (maybe it was user created?) and it was a ton of fun!

#15 Posted by MrRedwine (429 posts) -

I think it's awesome that when Gran Tourismo partnered with Top Gear, everyone basically said, "Why did they do that? it didn't add anything to the game the way they did it." and with Forza 4, it is looking like they are adding things that people will like even if they aren't fans of the show. This series has really outdone itself in every iteration. I can't believe it, but I actually broke BOTH of my rules and PRE-ORDERED the LIMITED EDITION. Lets hope I regret neither decision.

#16 Posted by Mentalnova (139 posts) -

Car soccer sounds interesting, but that bowling was not.

#17 Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6090 posts) -

I love the idea of the car clubs, as I'm in it primarily for looking at what others have crafted in Forza, and I usually have huge stables of cars with hardly any use for them.

#18 Posted by Khann (2788 posts) -

Well that's not what I wanted to hear.

#19 Posted by UnsolvedParadox (1862 posts) -

Hooray, official car soccer!

#20 Posted by slowbird (1635 posts) -

I'm super excited about 16-player multiplayer for the regular racing types, and I'm sick of the Forza dudes saying "blah blah racing for 15th and 16th" SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID NERDS BECAUSE LOTS OF PEOPLE WILL HAVE MORE FUN RACING IN 16-PLAYER RACES EVEN IF THEY AREN'T BATTLING FOR WINS ARGH.

But aside from that, super excited about car soccer as well.

#21 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

cool, it should be good hopefully.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.