Forza Motorsport 4 Artwork

• 80 results
#51 Posted by matt_wickstrom (156 posts) -

@Alex_Carrillo: Thanks. They should make videos easier to find on the site imo. How it's set up is very confusing.

#52 Edited by Renahzor (987 posts) -

Available on the GB club garage and in my storefront, search GBDC.

#53 Posted by matt_wickstrom (156 posts) -

@Renahzor: What car is this? Love the paint job btw!

#54 Posted by Renahzor (987 posts) -

@matt_wickstrom: The pontiac G8 GXP

#55 Posted by Alex_Carrillo (275 posts) -

Hey, guys. What the fuck, right?

#56 Posted by Renahzor (987 posts) -

@Alex_Carrillo: looks race night ready!

#57 Posted by martinmazda (7 posts) -

here's one of mine..

#58 Posted by martinmazda (7 posts) -

@martinmazda:

Here's another.

#59 Posted by jello44 (44 posts) -

This isn't my design. Hell, I wish I could do something half as good as this.

#60 Edited by Winsord (1151 posts) -

I realize I should probably start taking pictures of the actual vinyl work I have, and not just cars at random.

#61 Posted by TobyD81 (1227 posts) -

Here's my US Coast Guard-themed Challenger

#62 Posted by martinmazda (7 posts) -

My colab with another forza painter..

#63 Edited by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6044 posts) -

@martinmazda: Holy crap. That is awesome.

OK, let's try this out and see if it works. These are a couple of designs I've done.

Ecto H1
My pride and joy, a Hyundai Genesis with a design I'm actually proud of.
My ass-ugly Omni. King Badassery at its most regal.

Hey, all right, got it to work, I think. Here are a few more.

Chevy Impala
My taxi design. I expected the checkered pattern to look bigger, so this one will probably be trashed as soon as I take the time to redesign it.
#64 Posted by RandomHero666 (3181 posts) -

Dunno if I've posted in this thread but I probably have, I'm mostly working on various Band logos now, some other stuff that'll probably never see the light of day.

#65 Edited by Scodiac (470 posts) -

Here's one I took of a race with all classic Nissans. I tried to make the picture look classic as well. Kind of faded like an old glossy photo you'd have developed.

I was racing F-class online a lot so I made this design and snapped a photo of the Aygo I was using. The driver is staring at you dog. Watch out.

Same car at top speed. Which isn't super fast, I know. heh Come on, it's a Aygo.

#66 Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6044 posts) -

In honor of 'merica Day:

I

I know the stars' angle needs to be adjusted, but I thought it was a pretty damn funny idea. I blatantly stole the design from someone on the auction house, but I put in all the work.

#67 Posted by Renahzor (987 posts) -

In honor of the upcoming Giant Bomb GT, I have started work on a few race liveries, here is the first.

The "Caravella Peripherals" #28 Ferrari 458 Italia. Caravella Peripherals is the best damn New and Used PC accessories warehouse on the west coast, and is sponsoring a car they hope will appear in the GBGT series.

I don't think I'll have the time to race due to my schedule, but I love doing silly car paints. :P

#68 Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6044 posts) -

Does anyone have any tips for creating an outline for an irregular decal? That's not a very good way of phrasing it. Let me try to explain.

Say I'm trying to add a basic flame decal to the hood of my car, and let's say I want a replica of that decal, only slightly smaller, to fit right over the top of the original with a slightly smaller size in order to make it look like the flame has a border. Any thoughts? Simply decreasing the size doesn't work right, as it also sort of twists the flames a touch and doesn't make them properly aligned anymore.

#69 Posted by Trace (3544 posts) -

@Renahzor said:

In honor of the upcoming Giant Bomb GT, I have started work on a few race liveries, here is the first.

The "Caravella Peripherals" #28 Ferrari 458 Italia. Caravella Peripherals is the best damn New and Used PC accessories warehouse on the west coast, and is sponsoring a car they hope will appear in the GBGT series.

I don't think I'll have the time to race due to my schedule, but I love doing silly car paints. :P

I can't believe I didn't notice this until now. Amazing paint job!

I'll definitely make sure the regulars are aware of this design as we work towards the GBGT debut. Hopefully someone will pick it up!

#70 Posted by beef_daddy (97 posts) -

Great work, I'm not the best at painting, so if you would be willing to share the livery, I would love to use it for GBGT season 3.

#71 Posted by Renahzor (987 posts) -

@Sparky_Buzzsaw: its actually one of the harder things to do. For the outline layer I actually usually start by blocking out the colored smaller section first, then copy the whole thing and grow it slightly setting it behind the color section, then you'll have to fill in a few mistakes. On inside/outside curves you'll commonly have to use several pieces to get the outline or color correct, I generally prefer doing that with the background/outline as it looks more natural to have a smooth finished color section even if the outline is a little rough. In the characters I've done the blocking outlines is one of the more difficult things to do and make it look nice, sometimes you just have to give up and say its good enough.

@beef_daddy: Sure thing, I'll gift you a copy sometime soon.

@PsEG: Thanks! if anyone has specific cars/colors they want to use I can see what I can come up with, but some of these cars have very difficult lines to work a livery into. lol!

#72 Edited by streetninja (145 posts) -
  @Renahzor :  Anyway I can get that Ryan Davis?

I just got the game this week and I've been working on my first livery set. This is really my first time using the editor in any of the games (owned Forza 2 for ages and just got Forza 4 this week). 

#73 Posted by beef_daddy (97 posts) -

@Renahzor if you get a chance to send that 458 livery today it would be great as tonight begins the series.

#74 Posted by Renahzor (987 posts) -

@beef_daddy: Oh man, sorry I had forgotten! I will send it as soon as I get home

#75 Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6044 posts) -

@streetninja: That Meat Boy car is fantastic!

#76 Posted by Renahzor (987 posts) -

@beef_daddy: I sent a friend request, I'll be back in about an hour or so, if you've accepted my FR when I get back I'll send it! :) dumb forza wont let you gift stuff unless you're on friends list, even within a club

#77 Posted by streetninja (145 posts) -

@Sparky_Buzzsaw said:

@streetninja: That Meat Boy car is fantastic!

Thanks. There is quite a bit more I want to do with it, but haven't had much time to finish the car. So far I have a I finished the back and passenger side (shown). I'm kicking around 2 design ideas and working on one of them...I think the other design will be better, but it will take longer and I kind of want to finish the design I first thought of.

#78 Edited by beef_daddy (97 posts) -

Thank you again for the design, I figured I would share a pic of it in action.

#79 Posted by Renahzor (987 posts) -

@beef_daddy: No problem! hope you like it.

#80 Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6044 posts) -

The first few are from an idea I had for a Halloween-themed car. The third is pretty obvious, and the last was just a quick design I made that I sort of liked.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.