Forza Motorsport 4 Limited Collector's Edition

#1 Posted by FrostTee (31 posts) -

Full details here

Interested to see if the book is more than a bunch of promotional car renders with Top Gear text plugged in.

#2 Posted by Rolyatkcinmai (2687 posts) -

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Yes plz.

#3 Posted by Harmonican (63 posts) -

It has all the stuff you would expect of a Forza LCE I guess. I'm not really that interested in it, but since I'm a sucker for BMW,  I'll probably won't be able to stay away. It already had me at the cover.

#4 Edited by FrostTee (31 posts) -

Yeah the BMW is hot. The LCE is pretty standard, but I definitely prefer the book over the thumb drive in the FM3 LCE.

Limited Collector's Edition
#5 Posted by Sitoxity (551 posts) -

I think after seeing how good the previous LE was and now seeing this one, I'll still pick it up. I like all the perks they do. :)

#6 Posted by Rolyatkcinmai (2687 posts) -

Audi in F3 to BMW in F4. I love the constant battle between those two companies in literally every aspect of advertising. Their billboards bicker back and forth, game covers swap places. Even the Transporter movies go back and forth depending who lobbied harder. Love it.

#7 Posted by AjayRaz (12427 posts) -

wowowowowow. i haven't bought a single collector's edition before, but man.. tempting.

#8 Posted by TekZero (2672 posts) -

Doesn't beat the map/mouse pad, book, and T-shirt I got from the Neverwinter Nights CE. 

#9 Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6192 posts) -

Want this now. Can't even be bothered to type the subjects of sentences, want it so bad. Amazon doesn't have the CE listed yet, but I went ahead and cancelled my preorder to upgrade it later. Really interested in what those 10 muscle cars they mention will be.

#10 Posted by vaportra1l (272 posts) -

@Sparky_Buzzsaw: The LCE is on Amazon now, I got my preorder in today.

#11 Edited by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6192 posts) -

@vaportra1l:

Sweet! Thanks for the heads-up. You, sir, are a saint and a scholar.

EDIT: Not popping up for me on Amazon. You mind providing a link?

#12 Edited by Aus_azn (2224 posts) -

I can't drag myself to care after FM3. I pretty much consider that LCE wasted money, not for the "collectors items", but for the game itself. I went back to FM2 right after the only achievement that I had left to get was the All Gold one.

I don't really think I'm ever going to play this; it's looking like this gen is going to be the last gen of consoles for me, and there's no way in hell that I'm switching back to Xbox.

#13 Posted by vaportra1l (272 posts) -
@Sparky_Buzzsaw http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0050SYQLG/ref=mp_s_a_2?qid=1309539599&sr;=8-2

Got it right from the Forza forums.
#14 Posted by Bouke (1402 posts) -

Already got my pre-order in! 25 extra cars right!? Nice!
#15 Posted by gnarlycore (85 posts) -

Got mine in, bummed though I have not figured out a way to get it on launch day :( Might have to buy a regular copy then sell it when I get my LE copy.

#16 Posted by UnsolvedParadox (1863 posts) -

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!

#17 Posted by matt_wickstrom (156 posts) -

Preordered my copy of the Collectors Edition last week, along with Skyim. Can't wait for both!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.