GiantBomb Rivals Mode

#1 Posted by IrrelevantJohn (1030 posts) -

Hey everyone,

Since I can't commit to the Race Nights, I want to make a GiantBomb Rivals mode list so I know that I'm playing with good people.

We can play some other modes too and have a car club but I mostly want to play the Rivals mode.

My GamerTag is:

LLeg3nd

Mention GiantBomb in the invite message so I don't accidently deny the friend request.

Happy racing!

#2 Posted by Nat3TheGreat13 (260 posts) -

If you are able to join the Giant Bomb Car Club, when you race the rivals events it automatically has a leaderboard that is friends and Car Club together. It would make it easier than sending a bunch of friend requests. Just FYI.

#3 Posted by matt_wickstrom (156 posts) -

I plan on using Rivals Mode a lot, so send a challenge my way whenever you're interested.

#4 Posted by IrrelevantJohn (1030 posts) -

@Nat3TheGreat13: Thanks for the heads up

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.