Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Forza Motorsport 4

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Oct 11, 2011

The fourth installment of Turn 10's Motorsport racing franchise, released in Fall 2011. It features 16 player online races, dynamic race conditions, cars from over 80 manufacturers, and compatibility with Kinect, both on and off the racetrack.

Gymkhana in Forza

allgrinzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By allgrinzz

Anyone checked out the videos on youtube from DomesticMango? I would drop the link here for the video but I don't want to break the youtube spam rules. If you search "Forza 4 The Gymkhana Boss" on youtube I'm sure you'll find it. What i was wondering is has anyone else around here tried any setups like this? Was curious what it would take to set a vehicle up to be that loose and smooth around the track as it was in this video. I know it must take a TON of practice to drive like that, but he makes it look smooth as silk. Wouldn't mind learning how to tune a car to be able to do that. (Granted I'd have to get better at just driving to begin with.... assists just make things too easy and fun :P)

Also, are there any guides to tuning cars out there? I'm not much of a gearhead if at all, and all the settings can make a non car person like me rather confused. I tried tuning a car at one point but things went horribly wrong somewhere and it basically turned out nearly undriveable at high speed. I know you can buy setups for cars, but I wouldn't mind learning to do it myself. Is there any resources/guides out there for such a thing?

irrelevantjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 19

#2  Edited By irrelevantjohn

Don't expect too much if you try to drive like him. Aside from being a BADASS drifter in Forza 4, DomesticMango is an excellent video editor. I know he uses the best of his clips and reel them in one video. There are some video that are all in one take.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.