New Forza 4 trailer, with a touch of Top Gear

#1 Edited by Harmonican (63 posts) -

Jeremy Clarkson voicing a beautiful trailer for Forza 4:

Endangered Species

I admit, it's a bit silly creating a new topic for a trailer that doesn't even show anything from the actual game. But it was very well made and really effective in it's intent. I thought it was a great concept and it is nice to see something new in the way och game trailers. I'm usually the cynical type and it hurts a little inside me when I realize that I have been moved by a commercial.

What's the community's take on it? Could this work as an ad on TV to raise the curiosity in non- gamers, or is it to detached from the actual product to be more than a treat for the fans?

#2 Posted by MachoFantastico (4514 posts) -

Wonderfully well thought out trailer. Love or hate Mr Clarkson, he does have quite the unique voice.

#3 Posted by Ramone (2960 posts) -

Brought me to tears. Not really but still that was a pretty good trailer.

#4 Edited by GirlsGeneration (153 posts) -

That was a pretty nice trailer, gotta check out the demo today for FM4 = ) from what I've seen of demo so far it looks pretty damn good.

#5 Posted by HoboZero (174 posts) -

Might even see this bit on the next Top Gear series. As a big Top Gear fan, I loved this trailer, and completely agree with the sentiment expressed. Well done, Mr Clarkson. I was on the fence - I think this this and the demo will be enough to sell me on Forza for next week.

#6 Edited by Blackout62 (1331 posts) -

To start satirical: "In the world!"

Now somber: That was very emotional.

Satirical again: Dear God that was Dead Island grade of trailer emotion.

And end on somber: *near tears*.

Edit: satirical; kinda lost the mood watching the second time and he said "power", yeah I'll shutup now.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.