Show off your creations

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by RandomHero666 (3181 posts) -

Be it Vinyls, cars or even cool pictures.. show off here :3

Also I'm open to suggestions of what to do next... so far only a few band logos and simple cartoony designs for me but I'm getting better after every one.

Before you ask, yes.. this was the best way. Made in Forza 3, plan on re-doing with the forza 4 stuff
Random colourful Scooby
Rammstein logo I made yesterday when bored
Half finished Ministry Logo I made just now
#2 Posted by matt_wickstrom (156 posts) -

Nice pics.

Not to be a dick or anything, but we already have an artwork thread. Just thought I'd let you know since posting double topics can clog up a forum.

#3 Posted by RandomHero666 (3181 posts) -

@matt_wickstrom: So there is, my bad I didn't see it. Will post there later & Thanks for lettin me know.

If any mods see this lock/delete plz :)

#4 Posted by xMP44x (2193 posts) -

Before it's locked or closed I have to say - good work! I was coming to ask if you could make a Rammstein logo. I don't need to ask! Great work!

#5 Posted by Brendan (7670 posts) -

Before this is locked I have something to say: That first picture is just the tops.

#6 Posted by DVLD (3 posts) -
'97 Civic Type R.
Impreza Shot 1.
Impreza Shot 2.
#7 Posted by mfpantst (2574 posts) -

Aaaand my first tuner shared in the club garage. Also I advocate removing some of the schlep. So many 10k cr cars that are exactly what they sell as... stock...

This is my new share. Tuned S level 2000 Audi S4. Has the newer (lighter) S4 engine up front and a whole host of mods and tunes. Tuned it on infineon for a clean 1:49 time. 4th or 5th for the class in the club, ~3000th overall. Enjoy- you might find yourself competing with the Ferrari 458 and Lambo Gallardos out there.

And celebration for finally getting a clean time:

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.