Suggestions for split screen easy

#1 Posted by mfpantst (2574 posts) -

so my Wife wants to play with me (before GB race night :) ) Anyways, I know I can probably turn all the assists on for her, but are any other non-race modes available in split screen?  Like tag or something like that?  She said she wants to play but that she'd be bad.  I know the assists for her will fix most of that but I was just wondering if any non-race modes are available in split-screen.

#2 Posted by Winsord (1163 posts) -

From the split-screen that I've played so far, it looks like you're stuck with circuit races, like in Forza 3. The options are pretty much just limited to the track, lap count, AI players, etc; didn't seem to be nearly as robust as the online custom game option.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.