Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Forza Motorsport 4

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Oct 11, 2011

The fourth installment of Turn 10's Motorsport racing franchise, released in Fall 2011. It features 16 player online races, dynamic race conditions, cars from over 80 manufacturers, and compatibility with Kinect, both on and off the racetrack.

This game reminds me of Saw

VooDooPC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By VooDooPC

At the start of every race I feel like the Jigsaw Killer drugged me, threw me in a car and is making me race for my life. Your vision is blurred, your hearing is messed up and you move your head around like you're dazed and confused, waking up just in time for the race to start.

Chtasm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Chtasm

Yeah! It does seem like your driver just suddenly wakes up before the race on that last pan across the steering wheel. '...Where the fuck am I?"

Grnd_Lb_Knt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Grnd_Lb_Knt

And then the, "O fuck! I need to win this!!!!"

slowbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By slowbird

I'm just gonna pretend my driver is Tanner from Driver: San Francisco, and every race in 4za takes place within his coma world. :D

The_LMFAO_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_LMFAO_Guy

Posting in internet forums reminds me of Saw. Most users I encounter is a brutal contraption. But if you believe that Forza 4 reminds you of Saw, then maybe I should try this out? Oh wait, I don't own a 360, but there is GT5, should I try that out? I need something else to remind me of Saw. 

Who wants to be my little helper? =)

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By iam3green

well i just got this game. i will have to see this for myself.

Bouke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#7  Edited By Bouke

@The_LMFAO_Guy said:

Posting in internet forums reminds me of Saw. Most users I encounter is a brutal contraption. But if you believe that Forza 4 reminds you of Saw, then maybe I should try this out? Oh wait, I don't own a 360, but there is GT5, should I try that out? I need something else to remind me of Saw. Who wants to be my little helper? =)

Some people would say playing GT5 is like torture :P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.