grorc's Forza Motorsport 4 (Xbox 360) review

Automobile Heaven

Im have never been a fan of racing games. Driving in circles around a track was never too appealing to me. That being said I took the advice of my local GameStop guru and tried my hand at Forza 3. I was instantly hooked. I loved the dedication and detail these developers put into the game. Instead of just running around a track Forza makes it about the cars. Being a fan of Top Gear as well as Forza I was instantly excited about Forza 4 like I haven't been excited about a game in a while. The game makes you feel like an auto connoisseur. Collecting cars is a joy and something to look forward too. Running them around the track is also fun with the beautiful landscapes that surround you. Forza4 is a great step forward in the franchise.