captmagic123's Forza Motorsport 4 (Xbox 360) review

Five out of five

I really enjoy this game very much, but the one thing that I find to be disappointing is the lack of cars in the game, I mean there are a lot of great cars, but alot of cars in the autovista are not drivable as many of the people who own the game can tell, I just wish that in Forza five they make alot more cars drivable, other than that minor complaint, I really love the game.

Other reviews for Forza Motorsport 4 (Xbox 360)

Review: Forza Motorsport 4 0

Driving simulators have been around for a long time and with each iteration they get increasingly more realistic. Many gamers are turned off at the thought of navigating complex menu’s, slow player progression and often unrealistic car AI. Turn 10 studios is back hot off the success of Forza 3 with an amazing game that streamlines everything and sets the new benchmark for driving sims.Everything contained within Forza 4 is there to keep you racing. Forza 4 will not place you into races that you ...