the_secretcode's Forza Motorsport 4 (Xbox 360) review

Secret's Short Reviews #003- Forza Motorsport 4

The problem with racing games like Forza 4 is that it is extremely difficult to take a closer look at the game without seeing the titles as being extremely similar to its precursors. Fortunately, for Forza 4, being compared with prior installments isn't a bad thing. Forza is still a vast racer, with tight controls, amazing customization, and a wide variety of game modes- ranging from hot laps, to challenges inspired by BBC's Top Gear, and (my personal favorite) Tag. It's definitely a case of "If it ain't broke, don't fix it", but I can't help but think there are ways that this game could be improved with Forza Horizons. Bring in weather, different times of day. Do something to switch up the racing conditions in the game. Here's hoping.