Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Forza Motorsport 5

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Nov 22, 2013

Forza Motorsport's debut on the Xbox One.

Game just crashes. happening to anyone else?

flannelbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

I start Forza, it brings me to a first race loading screen in the snow mountains (whatever track that is) and it just dies. Every time. sucks!

I'm going to try and reinstall it but... does it crash for anyone else. Not sure whats wrong with it.

BF 4 crashes too. So glad I bough an xbone. It's great at not working. At least my PS4 is a machine that works and I can actually play games on.

stenchlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

It's been working great for me, only issue I've had is occasionally the female narration will stop mid-sentence on the loading screen but it always loads through.

falconer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

Are you playing a digital copy? My digital BF4 likes to crash when I go do something else in the OS for a while. That or it'll disconnect from EA and not reconnect. My disc installed Forza 5 is fine though.

Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@flannelbeard: Try this:

When at the splash screen, hold both triggers and both bumpers and then press y. If done right you'll get a message to restart your profile. You loose all progress but it should fix the issue.

Avatar image for unsolvedparadox
    unsolvedparadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By unsolvedparadox

Hasn't happened to me in Forza 5, but I read an interesting tip about the NBA 2K14 crashes (which does happen to me) which you may want to try.

There are apparently some issues with memory leaks and/or cleanup, which can accumulate the longer you use your console (i.e. loading/exiting games and apps). If you actually unplug your console for 15+ seconds and plug it back in, that should clear any residual information in memory including any memory issues that plague your game.

It's not a real fix, but I would rather use this workaround for now than continue to have NBA 2K14 crash on me. Might be worth attempting for you?

spraynardtatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Try buying more microtransactions. You might not be paying enough money.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.