Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Forza Motorsport

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released May 03, 2005

Forza Motorsport is a road racing sim developed by Turn 10 Studios. The game is known for its in-depth car customizing and for including features that rival racing sims, like Gran Turismo, would not like car damage.

Day 2...

Hep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Edited By Hep

Day 2 has come to an end for me over this side of the world. Not a great deal to share today, been flat out with work but spend a few hours looking around the site bringing back memories. I did post two old reviews I wrote years ago for AussieXbox and placed them up online. One review is for Forza Motorsport, for a bit of history I was actually the first person in the world to review this game (no lie), I gave it a 10 back then which was our sites first 10. I remember having MGS contact me with thanks and a few sites writing to me wondering how I got the game so early. It arrived about 4 weeks before release but back in those days I assumed every review site got it. I also asked if I could post my review and got the green light, I did so it helped generate some traffic for the site at the time. It was up for about 2 days before anyone else managed to get one online.

The other review was an old TMNT one I found, nothing exciting about this one except I was a huge Ninja Turtle fan growing up. This cartoon was the most popular cartoon on TV here when I was going to primary school. 

Oh well that was my day, I posted some content, earned a few quest points and stumbled across this little gem. Can you name all the games in this? 

Another time taker, how many can you identify?
    Hep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Hep

Day 2 has come to an end for me over this side of the world. Not a great deal to share today, been flat out with work but spend a few hours looking around the site bringing back memories. I did post two old reviews I wrote years ago for AussieXbox and placed them up online. One review is for Forza Motorsport, for a bit of history I was actually the first person in the world to review this game (no lie), I gave it a 10 back then which was our sites first 10. I remember having MGS contact me with thanks and a few sites writing to me wondering how I got the game so early. It arrived about 4 weeks before release but back in those days I assumed every review site got it. I also asked if I could post my review and got the green light, I did so it helped generate some traffic for the site at the time. It was up for about 2 days before anyone else managed to get one online.

The other review was an old TMNT one I found, nothing exciting about this one except I was a huge Ninja Turtle fan growing up. This cartoon was the most popular cartoon on TV here when I was going to primary school. 

Oh well that was my day, I posted some content, earned a few quest points and stumbled across this little gem. Can you name all the games in this? 

danielkempster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By danielkempster

I read the Forza Motorsport review and I have to say it's really well written. Further proof that following you was definitely the right decision to make. I'll be keeping a watchful eye out for all the content you intend to put out in the future.

I remember being pointed in the direction of the game you mention a couple of months ago, from a forum post on this very site, in fact. I think I managed to identify around 25 before I had to turn to this brilliant community for a little help. It is a great way to pass an afternoon, though. Another, similar game was recently posted on the forums, too. I'll have a hunt around for the thread and if I find it, I'll point you to it. It's along the same lines and just as much fun.

Hep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hep

Thanks mate, yeh I may continue to dig up some old ones and once I get some spare time I might write some new ones around the place.  Perhaps add a bit here and there to some of the pages for fun.

I stumbled across that website and was playing with the games yesterday. It's bloody hard I tell you, but it was nicely complimented by this site so it was fun to do again. Let me know if you find the other one, would be good to have a go at it. :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.