Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fract OSC

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Apr 22, 2014

Fract OSC is an independent first person adventure/puzzle game from developer Phosfiend Systems in Montreal, Canada. It features a minimalist abstract visual style and a predominantly electronic music and sound creation based theme.

The ending has not yet been written [Spoilers]

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

So, I beat the "final" puzzle of this game after about 5 hours, unlocking the full advanced synthesizer. It was cool, really enjoyed the game, even if the puzzles to unlock the final thing for each colour path became really simple as soon as you realised how one of them worked.

That said, I still have a bunch of locked achievements. Some of them are clearly for playing in the studio and saving stuff, but, I can't help but wonder if there is anything else hidden in the open world part?

Without too many spoilers please, could anyone say whether there is more for me to find? Or am I done? I love these kind of abstract puzzle games, what with Antichamber last year and FEZ the year before, and I especially love the more obscure puzzles that exist in those games that aren't at all required to beat the game. Here's hoping this game has something like that too!

flight815

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I found 3 little things that i think were puzzles that had nothing to do with the rest of it. I solved one of them but it didnt do anything noticeably meaningful. There are also a bunch of stone pillars that have rings on them that i though were gonna be hints for something but i never needed them so i dunno.

I also have several achievements still locked but i have no idea what they're for.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

@flight815: Mmm yeah, still not sure about those pillars - are you referring to the ones which have the pegs in the ground that you can raise up and down?

The only other interesting thing I saw that I can remember was the section of flat squares floating over nothing that were chiming. Not sure whether they did anything though, I tried walking on them but fell.

flight815

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By flight815

There's a place where some big spikes are sticking up out of the ground. Some of them make noise. I clicked them in the order they were playing. They turned white and that was it. I turned them white and nothing else happened. I thought I was finding something cool but it didn't do anything other than change them from black to white.

DeadpanCakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I've played with the studio a bit, and I've gotten what I think is all the achievements (like, three or four), but I still have quite a few achievements, so it's possible that there's more in the world to explore.

Though, whether that means rebuilding more of the world, versus just finding some stuff, I'm not too sure. I did get an achievement for clicking on all those peg things, so I'm leaning towards the latter.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.