is anyone still looking forward to this

#1 Posted by kingmasters (409 posts) -

I think it was be  easily lost in the shuffle of fable 2 gears 2 fallout 3 resistants 2 rock band 2 littlebigplanet and everything else coming out in the next three months

#2 Posted by Demyx (3237 posts) -

There is a demo so try it out if you haven't already

haven't heard too many great things about it though.

#3 Posted by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -
Still? I didn't realize that anyone cared about this game in the first place! :P
#4 Posted by ZombieHunterOG (3530 posts) -

im looking forward to it after seeing the demo play and what not but its not  high in the list  for me right now :P

#5 Posted by Manks (836 posts) -

I was thinking about renting this game, but the demo turned me off completely.  The combat felt dull and all they added was ground modifying tricks.

#6 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

I thought the game might be alright, but after playing the demo I really have no interest in the game.

#7 Edited by kingmasters (409 posts) -

thats what I thought with socom, guitar hero world tour, saints row 2, farcry 2 coming out who is saying how about the game where you shoot a gun to make a hill that looks swell

#8 Posted by Hitzel (93 posts) -

I thought it seemed pretty innovative.  I'm interested in how the multiplayer could turn out, because the terrain manipulation could definitely set it aside from the ocean of other shooters out there.

#9 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -
Kush said:
"I thought the game might be alright, but after playing the demo I really have no interest in the game."
This.
#10 Posted by Win (541 posts) -
BiggerBomb said:
"Still? I didn't realize that anyone cared about this game in the first place! :P"
QTF. The demo was okay, but I am not interested in the game at all.
#11 Posted by Bulldog19892 (1795 posts) -

The demo was okay. I'm not planning on buying it.

#12 Posted by kingmasters (409 posts) -
BiggerBomb said:
"Still? I didn't realize that anyone cared about this game in the first place! :P"
there was buzz like a year ago lol
#13 Posted by Jedted (2258 posts) -

After playing the demo i thought it was pretty good.  It didn't feel gimmicky either but that's just me.

Looks pretty much a straight up Halo-esque shooter but with terrain deformation.

#14 Posted by clarke0 (1077 posts) -

Way too many other games coming out for me to pay attention to this one.

#15 Posted by pause422 (6153 posts) -

Definitely not...this only ever looked completely mediocre and passable from the start, but after the demo I can for sure say I'm not even going to give it a rent most likely...just a red faction wannabe that can't quite cut it.

#16 Posted by kingmasters (409 posts) -

yeah that demo was this games undoing
because when you have a not so great game you do not want people seeing its not so good for free

#17 Posted by F1 (346 posts) -

I had a lot of fun with the demo. I don't think the gun play is as much fun because the ground manipulation mechanic kind of overshadows it. Literally and figuratively. lol

#18 Posted by Gizmo (5389 posts) -

Meh, Left 4 Dead.

#19 Posted by jangofett88 (324 posts) -

Not planning on getting it, but for what it's worth, it peaked my interest more than The Force Unleashed ever did.

#20 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -

Going to probably give it a rent. I actually liked the demo and thought it was way better then what was previously shown.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.