Who's Hyped for this?

#1 Posted by GumbieuK (120 posts) -

I'm so hyped for this i can't wait, ever since i saw it at E3 07 i've been following the progress and it just looks so amazingly fun.

Anyone else got any opinions on it?

#2 Posted by Metal_Mills (2948 posts) -

Not really. Especially after one of the developers said it sucked.

#3 Posted by Hell_D3mon (47 posts) -
Metal_Mills said:
"Not really. Especially after one of the developers said it sucked.
"
Really? That's hilarious yet appreciated greatly.  Admit the truth, most people can't do it because the truth usually hurts.
#4 Posted by Jothel (893 posts) -

It looks awesome i must say

#5 Posted by Humtron (2 posts) -

I think it looks great.  Screenshots don't really do it justice, because it's not the prettiest game out there... I was hooked after watching some gameplay videos.

#6 Edited by Discorsi (1390 posts) -

I saw a video on IGN about the multiplayer and it really intrigued me but it leaves me questioning if they can pull off a good enough balance of the weapons/powers.  Single player hopefully will be good as well

#7 Posted by twenty0ne (3071 posts) -

I'm very interested.

#8 Posted by HTTenrai (241 posts) -

I just played the demo...fuck yes.

I will at least make time to rent it, and maybe even buy it off my rental service. FUN!

#9 Posted by CrimsonKingX (19 posts) -

Looks good, think I will try my demo out now.

But looks like it could be another "Armed & Dangerous".

#10 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -
Tarsier said:
"It looks like a gimmick. It's a cool concept and if it was done properly it would be neat, but it doesn't look like it going to turn out that way for this game."
I agree.  I was bored with the terrain deformation before the demo was even over, it could never keep my attention for an entire game.
#11 Posted by SpaceInsomniac (3330 posts) -

Didn't really care for the demo.  I think Red Faction is going to be much better.

#12 Posted by Robocop111 (148 posts) -

I will get that game, you know another game you should get? my game Robocop vs The Terminator remember that game? that was a great game, you should buy my game.

#13 Posted by Zer0_graves (37 posts) -

lol i used to have that game for the snes, that was one hard ass game. I just played the demo of fracture on the ps3 its not bad pretty different since it has alot of things to do with terrain.

#14 Posted by CrimsonKingX (19 posts) -

Played the demo, simply mediocre. Mark my words, another Project Snowblind or TimeShift is at hand.

#15 Posted by rerty (105 posts) -

This game is incredibly boring,, It's a paint by numbers shooter with a bad gimmick that I got bored of  by the end of the demo. O yeah and what is with the guns that feel and sound like complete shit.

#16 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

Like others have said, it just seems too gimmicky to really make me care.

#17 Posted by KinjiroSSD (694 posts) -

The demo was meh. I'll probably gamefly it for a day or two. Red Faction did terrain deformation better 7 years ago.

#18 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

I wasn't hyped for the game pre-demo and after playing the demo...I am still not hyped for this game :P

#19 Posted by pause422 (6153 posts) -

I don't see how anyone could of been hyped for this game to begin with but to each their own I guess...and after playing the demo I would assume most anyone hyped for it would see its mediocrity. It feels like a wannabe red faction to me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.