Has anyone picked this up yet?

#1 Posted by ttocs (763 posts) -

I just picked this up yesterday on a whim and so far it seems pretty interesting.  I was a fan of Silent Hill: Shattered Memories for the Wii and it feels a lot like that in regards to the flashlight object.  Everything else is completely new.  The world feels empty and foreboding and the voice acting isn't too bad (although the main character has a bit of a whiny voice).  I'm looking forward to playing this more and wanted to see what others thought of the game.

#2 Edited by Roomrunner (824 posts) -

I just finished it today.  I think I'll write a review on it this weekend since most big reviews I've read unfairly harp on things, although the 7 out of ten, C grade mark is very fair. 

It's not a fun game to play, but it is incredibly addicting in presentation and detail.  I'd recommend you wait for it to quickly fall to budget price (as most third party wii games do), but I don't know how limited its distribution was in the first place. 

EDIT - and here you are

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.