loopah's Fragile: Sayonara Tsuki no Haikyo (Wii) review

Serious story that brings perspective

Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon

Wii Action RPG - ~16 hours to complete

Story Summary:

Life on earth has all but ceased to exist. A disease has spread through the world leaving only patches of humankind left here and there. A boy, who's got nothing left, but his flashlight and his human spirit takes off on an adventure to see what else is out there in the world. He meets a few other people along the way and learns tough lessons about humankind, death, and companionship.

Pros:

• Seriousness of the story
  • Unique gameplay
  • Great soundtrack

Cons:

• Often feels like I spend most of my time managing items
  • The length of the game is plenty for the content, but it still was shorter than I expected