Anyone try this game yet?

#1 Posted by HairyMike87 (1013 posts) -

Seems like no one has tried it around here. I've been trying to but my router keeps getting reset. It looks like a fun game but I guess it hasn't hit the interest of you all yet.

#2 Posted by Aitee (24 posts) -

What game...?

#3 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -
Aitee said:
"What game...?"
Well seeing as this is in the "Free Realms" board, I would assume he is talking about "Free Realms"
#4 Posted by Shikon (165 posts) -

seeing how i am easy to be tricked into new games  i'm going to try this out tonight and i'll give you guys an update after i played around with it for a bit.

#5 Posted by Balaamsafe (140 posts) -

I have been playing it over the last few weeks and reviewed it on my site here: http://scrambledpixel.com/?p=1961
It's great fun and a beautiful world to play in.

#6 Posted by Bucketdeth (7981 posts) -

It seems like a casual mmo and looks like it could be fun, but I heard it's light on content and would not last long.

#7 Posted by poser (358 posts) -

The game seemed great for the first few hours, but then the mini-games become hyper repetitive and shallow. Still despite the lack of depth it's fun and appropriately  streamlined given its targeted demographic. 

#8 Posted by keyhunter (3207 posts) -

I liked the kart racing.

#9 Posted by poser (358 posts) -

Same. In fact I put in a good ten hours or so in before having the "now what"  moment.

#10 Posted by Balaamsafe (140 posts) -

I think the world is just so awesome nad varied that i kinda just wondered around doing the odd quest.  Also Kart Racing FTW.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.