Free Realms coming out on PS3 March 29, anyone gonna try it?

#1 Posted by RE_Player1 (7560 posts) -

So apparently Free Realms will be coming out on March 29 and as the name suggests it will be for free. Now you can subscribe monthly or get a lifetime subscription, I think the lifetime price is $35. I've never played Free Realms on the PC and probably won't put a lot of time into it when it gets released on PSN but I think it's good to see different MMOs, DC Universe being a very standard one in terms of gameplay and subscriptions, on consoles. Anyone gonna try it out when it launches? 

#2 Posted by drowsap (682 posts) -

if its a free dl im game to try any thing free

#3 Edited by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

Wow, really? 

Has a PC MMO ever been ported over to a console like this so long after it's initial release? This is kind of weird. 

I guess I'll try it if it's free. I know Tycho talked about it for awhile at Penny Arcade, I guess it's at least worth checking out.

#4 Posted by HairyMike87 (1016 posts) -

I'm gonna give this a shot. I heard it's aimed toward the more casual/kid crowd, so I'll see how long it holds my attention.

#5 Posted by scarace360 (4828 posts) -

Well i tried it and i can say the game dosent launch.

#6 Posted by AngeTheDude (678 posts) -

Downloading this right now. It's free but I feel like a creep for some reason.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.