You can play Free Realms on your PS3 today for free.

#1 Posted by kingzetta (4307 posts) -

Also there is a game called Moon diver that was made by the the guy that made Strider and Rush n' Attack: Ex-patriot.

#2 Posted by scarace360 (4828 posts) -

Ya apparently you can ive been trying to try it out but the game wont launch for me.

#3 Posted by Bucketdeth (8004 posts) -

Awesome, I'm going to download it now.

#4 Posted by kingzetta (4307 posts) -
@scarace360 said:
" Ya apparently you can ive been trying to try it out but the game wont launch for me. "
really? I haven't tried it yet
#5 Posted by scarace360 (4828 posts) -
@kingzetta said:
" @scarace360 said:
" Ya apparently you can ive been trying to try it out but the game wont launch for me. "
really? I haven't tried it yet "
Well im redownloading it and seeing if something went wrong the first time but i hope it works.
#6 Posted by evildeadron (830 posts) -

or you could turn yourself directly in to Chris Hanson and skip the middle steps
#7 Posted by Bucketdeth (8004 posts) -
@evildeadron said:
" or you could turn yourself directly in to Chris Hanson and skip the middle steps "
I'm already playing from jail.
#8 Posted by TurboMan (7402 posts) -

game isn't launching for me :(

#9 Posted by scarace360 (4828 posts) -
@TurboMan said:
" game isn't launching for me :( "
ok good so it isnt only my. 
#10 Posted by giantgamer (1 posts) -

Where can i find the download for free realms ps3 ?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.