I want a Freedom Fighters 2!

• 59 results
#51 Posted by jonnyboy (2920 posts) -

I am a HUGE fan of the first game, and would love a sequel, but I can't see it happening. Let's not forget that another game recently did the whole 'Russia invades the US' thing so they might need to work on a new concept.

Personally I think they should do what MW2 failed to do and have Russia invade the moon.

#52 Posted by snoopdye (87 posts) -

Just bought this off amazon for some nostalgia. I want a sequel!

#53 Posted by FulcoBallard (28 posts) -

2 words HELL YES!!!!!!

#54 Edited by IsaiahNicolle (1 posts) -

Freedom Fighters is still my favorite game to this day.  IO Studios is letting me down lately.  Think of the awesome co-op possibilities with today's systems and the tactical glory of Freedom Fighters.  Incorporate melee stealth kills and character customization... The perfect game.  I beat the original countless times... I'd guess it's in the 20's.  And XBOX 360 needs to hurry the crap up and make it so I can play it on there.

#55 Posted by Domeuhlome (101 posts) -

Ohhhh man. I would love that to come out. Only if the American's wasn't the only group that spawns with a shotgun in split screen multi-player.....

#56 Posted by baconbits33 (1156 posts) -

God... that is like my favirote game....

#57 Posted by NTM (7519 posts) -

The demise of its sequel is just so sad...

#58 Posted by Xaotros (3 posts) -

After 8 long years we are still here waiting for ff2 so come on xd and another thing why didnt u put a mp in pc in freedom fighters ?

#59 Posted by Nightriff (5249 posts) -

Yup, that would be fantastic

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.