Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Friday the 13th

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Feb 01, 1989

Friday the 13th puts players in the shoes of one of six counselors at Camp Crystal Lake and tasks them with using any weapon they can find to save the children hiding in cabins spread out across the camp grounds from Jason's murderous rampage.

Any GOOD games in this style?

42manZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By 42manZ

The Spookin with Scoops made me interested in this game. It looks really terrible, but the idea of a faceless evil force going around and killing your friends while you scramble to save them seemed cool. I was pondering on if there were any good games like this that I could think of, and none came to mind. Anyone know any out there?

icicle7x3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By icicle7x3

Mass Effect 3

and Persona 4 now that I think about it

BBAlpert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By BBAlpert

From what I've played of it, Pathologic is kind of like that. Although whether or not it qualifies as "good" is certainly debatable.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#4  Edited By BeachThunder

Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet? :P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.