Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

From Dust

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 27, 2011

As a benevolent god known as 'the Breath', players must lead their people to safety and help them retrieve the lost knowledge of their ancestors by manipulating the shape of the terrain of the world in this spiritual successor to Populous.

Trying to complete Memory of the Tribe - help

sarahsdad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 21

#1  Edited By sarahsdad

Like the title says, I'm trying to complete the Memory of the Tribe.

The only thing I have left is 'The Mask' which is the third or fourth one in 'The Tribe' section.

I've finished the game, and got 100% vegetation on all the levels, so I expect it's a totem I missed somewhere.

Assuming that's the case, does anyone remember which level this is picked up from?

Ely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Ely

I don't recall which memories are tied to which chapters, but somewhere in the later half of the game (I think you start off at the base of a volcano) there's a memory shrine hidden in the water, tricky to spot. You can't access it unless you dump enough material under it to raise it above the sea level.

Could be that's it.

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By MrKlorox

Google says it's a totem in the Raging Earth level. Look around there.

edit: I think you have to restart the level for it to appear. They seem to cease existing once you finish the level.

sarahsdad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 21

#4  Edited By sarahsdad

@MrKlorox: Thanks! I went back there, and sure enough, it was off the main coastline just far enough that I hadn't seen it for mucking around with the rest of the level.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.