Unable to Log In

#1 Edited by Mercanis (662 posts) -

The PC version of From Dust requires logging into an Ubisoft account before playing. However, the From Dust application rejects my username and password. I tried identical login information at the Ubisoft website, however, and was successful.

Anyone else having a similar problem? Having purchased this game, I would really like to -- you know -- play it.

EDIT: Fixed. Turns out that period isn't for punctuation but is part of my username... Uplay; not a fan.

#2 Posted by mythros (1 posts) -

yeah,  i was able to log in fine until tonight.  i think their server is down, cause the only thing i can click on that will load is their facebook page. lame that you cant play the game without logging in every time.

i also love the fact that you drive to a store, purchase what you think is a game. then finally get home to intall and play it and find out that all that is in the box is a steam install disk. then you get to wait around forever downloading the game from the net after you install steam. Yay!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.