Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Frozen Cortex

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released 2014

A turn-based, futuristic sports game from the creators of Frozen Synapse.

Friendly league for Duders?

hellerphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By hellerphant

Really in love with this game, but not a lot of my friends share the same feelings. If enough people are interested, perhaps we could setup a friendly league that plays on a weekly basis or something? The turn-based nature of the game means people from different timezones can play a match easily over a week before the next round begins.

Burt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'd definitely be interested in this, I'm on GMT but like you said different time zones shouldn't be a problem.

My steamname is joe__84

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

@hellerphant: Sure, why not! I used to be really good at this game to boot, especially compared to Frozen Synapse. Was in the top 100 on the leaderboard around launch.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.