Giving a copy of Frozen Synapse

#1 Edited by Fear_the_Booboo (586 posts) -

Update: I've given the game. Thanks all. Sorry I couldn't give a copy to everyone.

Hey duder,

I got an extra copy of this game that I'd like to give to someone here.

I'll pick someone randomly in a few hours and edit back this post when the gift has been given!

#2 Posted by Kiras_Guardian (5 posts) -

*waves hand* \o/ pick me pick me!

#3 Posted by Reddy1124 (139 posts) -

Free games are cool!

#4 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

Would love this game, I've been wanting to play it for so very long and I didn't have money in my bank account when it went on sale.

#5 Posted by ajamafalous (12147 posts) -

My brother plays it a lot and it'd be cool to play it with him since we live in different cities.

#6 Posted by maroua (1 posts) -

I would like to get it.

#7 Posted by Danteveli (1204 posts) -

Its always good to try

#8 Posted by mourad (1 posts) -

I enjoy this game a lot and i'm near to the end of the singleplayer campaign, but i only own a pirated copy.

I sincerely would love to delve into the multiplayer experience if you make me a gift of this game.

#9 Posted by redefaulted (2828 posts) -

I missed the day it went on sale, so if the OP happens to not have given it away yet, I would like to enter the raffle :)

#10 Posted by marianne (1 posts) -

This game reminds me space hulk when i played the demo. It would be nice to continue the game after the demo.

#11 Posted by ArtisanBreads (3985 posts) -

If you would be so kind that would be awesome. Thanks either way.

#12 Posted by Landon (4164 posts) -

I'd like it.

#13 Posted by michaelS (1 posts) -

I'm playing over and over again the randomly generated skirmish in the demo, it's addictive. I'd like to get the full game.

#14 Posted by Fear_the_Booboo (586 posts) -

I've given the game. Sorry to everyone else.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.