Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fruit Ninja Kinect

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Aug 10, 2011

An arcade style game where the player must chop fruit with their hands and feet while avoiding bombs. A Kinect-required XBLA version of the original iOS release.

Good arm pain

Alphazero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Alphazero

I played Fruit Ninja Kinect for a few hours two days ago, and my shoulders are still sore. Fun game and a workout too.

This is also the second video game that made me hurt myself enough to bleed. I wacked a door pretty hard while swiping at fruit and got a good sized cut. The previous one was getting a blister that burst playing the arcade version of 1942. Video games just got dangerous again... at least for an uncoordinated spaz like myself.

DarthNusair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By DarthNusair

Haha, I've been in constant pain since I bought the game a few days ago.  I want to play it too much to let myself heal. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.