Coming soon!!

#1 Posted by Pedro (80 posts) -

Hey is anyone extremely excited about this game? It comes out in a couple of weeks and there is even an early access to kickstarters backers in the next couple of days.

I personally cant wait for the game it looks amazing. I hope we can get Vinny or Dave to do QL since they are into space and rouge like games.

If anyone doesn't know about it its basically a rouge like space adventure where you command your ship and crew while trying to survive and get across the Galaxy. There are a few Lets Plays on youtube that show it off.

So any FTL fans in the GB community out there?

#2 Posted by Drebin_893 (2926 posts) -

@Pedro said:

I personally cant wait for the game it looks amazing. I hope we can get Vinny or Dave to do QL since they are into space and rouge like games.

If anyone doesn't know about it its basically a rouge like space adventure where you command your ship and crew while trying to survive and get across the Galaxy. There are a few Lets Plays on youtube that show it off.

Is that just a space adventure with the screen permanently tinted a soft red?

#3 Posted by Pedro (80 posts) -
#4 Posted by Pie (7110 posts) -
#5 Posted by Wolfrum_920 (104 posts) -

I put in some money for the kickstarter, so i get in, like, 2 days. I got an email saying they are giving out early to ppl. I`ll do an AMA if ppl really want it. Just let me know

#6 Posted by grayfox1210 (200 posts) -

When I first saw the topic, I immediately thought of Faster Than Light travel...

#7 Posted by D_W (1188 posts) -

I watched Total Biscuit's video about FTL. Looks amazing! I can't wait til it comes out.

#8 Edited by Dragon_Fire (368 posts) -

I have been watching it when it had a Kickstarter, and it looked amazing, and guess what? It still does look amazing!

I will buy on Friday!

Also would it be possible for the GB crew to do a Quick Look of this game on their live show? (Just to raise awareness of the game, and which them be destroyed)

#9 Posted by san_salvador (147 posts) -

Shut up and take my money!

#10 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

I''ve been playing the beta since they sent codes out a few months ago. For only a two-person team, the devs have created something that rivals what AAA studios crap out.

#11 Posted by Ubersmake (754 posts) -

I think I've burnt 16 hours into the beta so far. Still afraid to try Normal. I finally beat the boss on "Easy" the other night. That thing does not play fair.

I've been tempted to rename my default ship "The Kessler" and rename all my crew after other duders, but seeing how easy it is for your crew to get exploded/shot/suffocated, I decided not to.

#12 Posted by StealthRaptor (530 posts) -

I've also been in since the beta and I have to say that it's purdy good.

#13 Posted by NicksCorner (432 posts) -

It is now live on Steam. 10% off!

#14 Posted by ElCapitan (402 posts) -

I wish I didn't have to work today. Only got a half hour in this morning, but I...just...want...to...plaaaaaay.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.