The Rebel Flagship is REALLY poorly designed

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by crazyleaves (648 posts) -

Two ions, one missle, two drones, cloak maxed and two shields. Fuck that thing.

#52 Edited by Mercer (205 posts) -

I've never beaten this goddamnt thing past phase 2 and I almost had Phase 2 with TWO HULL on the flagship and they JUST barely got their shields up right before my halbred was going to rip them a new one FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUCCKKKK!!!!!

But had i not lost my Mantis boarders a couple sectors back, i could have beamed into the main portion of the ship and kicked ass. Or been lucky enough to find a launcher since i was sitting on 40 goddamn missiles lol

EDIT 2: AAAAANNND I beat the bitch, thank god for that Pegasus missile system i found. BREACHES...BREACHES EVERYWHERE MUAAHAHA

#53 Posted by beepmachine (617 posts) -

I hate how you can have a great strategy that works the entire game, but then not be able to beat the boss because you need a specific set up to do it. That goes against the fundamental design of the game in my opinion.

#54 Posted by debesciak54 (1 posts) -

I see the topic was abandoned 2ys ago, but now the AE has come and things got more interesting. I beat that mofo on Easy with a maxed Kestrel B. Was so lucky to get the Vulcan and the Swarm launcher. Makes dealing damage a LOT easier.

#55 Posted by FinalDasa (2065 posts) -

@debesciak54: Don't reply to 2 year old threads like this. Thanks!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.