Is the net code busted?

#1 Edited by therealnelsk (277 posts) -

Literally haven't gotten into one match due to "network errors" and I've got a great connection, never had issues with anything else. Buddies of mine are also having some problems. Anyone else know what's up?

#2 Posted by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -

Sounds like Jeff is having the same problems. He was going to put up a review of the game but stopped once he hit the nasty network errors online.

#3 Posted by therealnelsk (277 posts) -

Yeah man, I'm excited for the game if I could actually play it..

#4 Posted by PhatSeeJay (3322 posts) -

I can't even buy the damn thing. Didn't even know it wasn't going to be purchasable here in Sweden.

#5 Posted by evilhomer (429 posts) -

had some problems also earlier but i just assumed this happens frequently when a new game is released.  this has basically occurred every time ive bought an xbox game on launch with online (not the biggest case study though as i dont get many xbox games).  perhaps it just means lots of people that are into poker are getting it so the game should have a lively community =]

#6 Edited by Sogeman (871 posts) -

Yep, game is fucked. That Beta that they did was obviously a waste of time.

#7 Posted by MattNaylor (10 posts) -

I'm having no problems finding games.

#8 Posted by MattNaylor (10 posts) -

I'm having problems finding games.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.