No recent wiki edits to this page.
Created by Hiromu Arakawa and first published in Japan by Monthly Shonen Gangan in 2001. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is based on the most recent 2009 anime series of the same name.
The story of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood follows the adventures of the Elric brothers. These two young alchemists where cursed after an ill-fated attempt to bring their mother back from the dead during which Edward
suffered the horrifying loss of a leg and arm while Alphonse's
soul was ensnared in a medieval suit of armor. Their strong relationship and remarkable skills drove them to a new, battle-packed adventure on the trail of the philosopher's stone
. Only the stone has the power to restore their bodies.
You live the adventures of the Elric brothers as they take on other powerfull alchemists in battles to the death. You can customize playable characters with points you earn in battle and upgrade special powers and abilities. The fights are held in different battle-arenas where players can show off their spectacular alchemist abilities, use the terrain's topography strategically to gain the upper hand and launch special Combination Attacks with their battle partner. The Multiplayer Mode lets you play two or four player co-op or versus battles via wi-fi.
Known in Japan as Fullmetal Alchemist: Hagane no Renkinjutsushi, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is the second independent anime adaptation that was Developed by Bones. The brotherhood series follows the story of Edward and Alphonse , the two alchemist brothers. The first anime has its own original story, the Brotherhood series follows the story of the manga.
- Deep alchemy battles with simple controls.
- Deep battle using topography of the maps. Depending on the nature of the place the player stands, the result of an invocation changes (power, shape, size).
- Combination attack: The combination attack with the partner will be able to change the battle situation.
- Make your dream come true! The player could even team up with the enemy in the original manga and animation as your partner
- Battle with or against your friends up to four players via ad-hoc mode as 2 versus 2
- Players can freely customize their favorite characters (outfits and voices)
- Players obtain award according to their play style