Ask Funky!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by FunkyStudent (31 posts) -

Here your troubles will cease to exist, for it is here that I Funky Student shall answer your questions using my vast array of funky awesome.

#2 Posted by Jayge_ (10221 posts) -

Funky Student, why does it hurt to pee?

#3 Posted by Disgaeamad (1342 posts) -

Yo Funky McFunkster, how yo drop the mad beats on dat hair? It's ballin' son!

#4 Edited by FunkyStudent (31 posts) -

It hurts to pee because you drank too much.

#5 Posted by MetalGearSunny (6988 posts) -

YEAH! This is just what the site needs...

#6 Posted by FunkyStudent (31 posts) -

Yo yo son my hair is awesome be cause of the power of HAIRSPRAY. this has been Funky Student keep'n it real funky here on giant bomb.

#7 Posted by Disgaeamad (1342 posts) -

Yo so I just drop some o dat hairspray on 'nd the hair'll be funky?

#8 Posted by FunkyStudent (31 posts) -

Well son there's a lil more to it den dat. See, u gotta spray it FUNKY
!!

#9 Posted by RedSox8933 (2428 posts) -

What motivated you to be so Funky?

#10 Posted by TheMustacheHero (6655 posts) -

Funky student, how can I be cool like you?

#11 Posted by Kazona (3063 posts) -

Are you really Funky or is your name just Funky?

#12 Posted by Disgaeamad (1342 posts) -
FunkyStudent said:
"Well son there's a lil more to it den dat. See, u gotta spray it FUNKY!!"
YO YO SON IT WORKED! Funky you da man, mad hoops dog,
#13 Posted by FunkyStudent (31 posts) -

The thang that motivated me ta b so funky was.... Back when I was just a lil cracka like u, I caught sight of a disco ball the size of my awesomeness. I hung it from my crib and before you know it I was lay'n down sum soopa funky jam'n.

#14 Posted by FunkyStudent (31 posts) -
TheMustacheHero said:
"Funky student, how can I be cool like you?"
Ta be real kool is not to wear soopa funky sun glasses or to do what the "kool kids" r do'n. No, what really sprouts the funk is watch'n me cuz I'm just that awesome.
#15 Posted by MetalGearSunny (6988 posts) -

Hey funky, have you ever been inside a TV?

#16 Posted by RedSox8933 (2428 posts) -

What do you think of the cult, led by Pepsiman, started right here, at GiantBomb.com?

#17 Posted by Kajaah117 (1070 posts) -

You are in a candle lit room with a single wooden door, no windows and three light switches labeled A, B and C. You cannot by any means see anything outside the room. The three switches are connected to three lights in another room. They are all currently in the off position. You are given ten minutes in the room with the switches then you will be taken to the room with the lights. At that time you need to label each light with the letter of the corresponding switch. How do you do it?

#18 Posted by FunkyStudent (31 posts) -
Kazona said:
"Are you really Funky or is your name just Funky?"
I am more funky den a person can eva be. YEA-YAY!!
#19 Posted by LordAndrew (14426 posts) -

Yo, Funkmaster! Drop some knowledge on me.
What are the bottom three flag colours? I need to know.

#20 Posted by FunkyStudent (31 posts) -
Metal_Gear_Sunny said:
"Hey funky, have you ever been inside a TV?"
Yes I have and as it turns out... Teddie is a homo.
#21 Posted by RedSox8933 (2428 posts) -
FunkyStudent said:
"Metal_Gear_Sunny said:
"Hey funky, have you ever been inside a TV?"
Yes I have and as it turns out... Teddie is a homo."
i'm not surprised.
#22 Posted by Coltonio7 (3156 posts) -

Funky student, WHAZZUPPPP!?!?!?

#23 Posted by FunkyStudent (31 posts) -
RedSox8933 said:
"What do you think of the cult, led by Pepsiman, started right here, at GiantBomb.com?"
I think its pretty dang kool. Only problem is only like 2 people are in it. GET YA ASS UP AND JOIN THE CULT PPL!!
#24 Posted by FunkyStudent (31 posts) -
Kajaah117 said:
"You are in a candle lit room with a single wooden door, no windows and three light switches labeled A, B and C. You cannot by any means see anything outside the room. The three switches are connected to three lights in another room. They are all currently in the off position. You are given ten minutes in the room with the switches then you will be taken to the room with the lights. At that time you need to label each light with the letter of the corresponding switch. How do you do it?"
Thats eZ. I'd just use my funk!!
#25 Posted by RedSox8933 (2428 posts) -
FunkyStudent said:
"RedSox8933 said:
"What do you think of the cult, led by Pepsiman, started right here, at GiantBomb.com?"
I think its pretty dang kool. Only problem is only like 2 people are in it. GET YA ASS UP AND JOIN THE CULT PPL!!"
i'm in it!! do you approve of me? please do. i'll kill myself. whoa, getting crazy, being in the presence of the almighty.
#26 Posted by Karmum (11517 posts) -

Why can I only answer one riddle per day?

#27 Posted by FunkyStudent (31 posts) -
RedSox8933 said:
"FunkyStudent said:
"RedSox8933 said:
I think its pretty dang kool. Only problem is only like 2 people are in it. GET YA ASS UP AND JOIN THE CULT PPL!!"
i'm in it!! do you approve of me? please do. i'll kill myself. whoa, getting crazy, being in the presence of the almighty."
Yeah man, I see great funk in you.
#28 Edited by FunkyStudent (31 posts) -
LordAndrew said:
"Yo, Funkmaster! Drop some knowledge on me.
What are the bottom three flag colours? I need to know."
Purple, sea green, and pineapple yellow. (btw I can only post 2 things in a row at one time, so if you see 2 of my posts at the bottom of this page then that means I need someone else to post something before I can)
#29 Posted by RedSox8933 (2428 posts) -
FunkyStudent said:
"RedSox8933 said:
"FunkyStudent said:
"RedSox8933 said:
i'm in it!! do you approve of me? please do. i'll kill myself. whoa, getting crazy, being in the presence of the almighty."
Yeah man, I see great funk in you."
i can die happy now...

What's Japan like? It doesn't seem like the people are very funky.
#30 Edited by Bulldog19892 (1795 posts) -

Oh Funky Student, why do chunky monkeys keep fiddle faddling Mel Gibson's wing wang?

#31 Posted by MetalGearSunny (6988 posts) -

Yo Funky where my skull?

#32 Posted by FunkyStudent (31 posts) -
Karmum said:
"Why can I only answer one riddle per day?"
Because your face would explode from awesomeness overload if you heard 2 in one day.
#33 Posted by Milkman (16618 posts) -

Yo Funky, where my skull at?

#34 Posted by MetalGearSunny (6988 posts) -
Milkman said:
"Yo Funky, where my skull at?"
Beat you.
#35 Posted by FunkyStudent (31 posts) -
Bulldog19892 said:
"Oh Funky Student, why do chunky monkeys keep fiddle faddling Mel Gibson's ding dong?"
Because their gay...
#36 Posted by Milkman (16618 posts) -
Metal_Gear_Sunny said:
"Yo Funky where my skull?"
Damn you...
#37 Posted by FunkyStudent (31 posts) -
RedSox8933 said:
"FunkyStudent said:
"RedSox8933 said:
"FunkyStudent said:
"RedSox8933 said:
Yeah man, I see great funk in you."
i can die happy now...What's Japan like? It doesn't seem like the people are very funky."
Japan can get pretty bore'n sometimes cuz their aren't  many funky ppl. But if you go there then you gotta check out Boomwater, thats like 1 of the funkyiest places ever man. PS: I have to go pretty soon cuz monday night raw is about to come on.
#38 Posted by FunkyStudent (31 posts) -
Metal_Gear_Sunny said:
"Yo Funky where my skull?"
Fiddy took it.
#39 Posted by Pepsiman (2465 posts) -

Are you, per chance, related to Funky Winkerbean?

So help me god that I actually referenced that in a forum....
#40 Posted by ZombiePie (5629 posts) -

Why riddles and where's Atlantis?

#41 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

I can think of some words that rhyme with "Funky" for this thread...tis be no point to this thread. No discussion value to be found here.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.