Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

G-Man

Character » appears in 15 games

An enigmatic character of disturbing power, the inhuman G-Man represents an unknown, trans-dimensional organization, and is a major influence on the events in the Half-Life universe.

Just a heads up regarding the G-man's briefcase page

Josh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Josh

It's getting deleted in 5, 4, 3, well I already deleted it.

We spoke this over before I did it, of course.

The G-Man's briefcase has had absolutely no impact on any of the games. It's just a briefcase, as important to the series as his suit or his tie. This, in fact, is the first any of us have actually seen anyone point it out, ever. It's far too specific and far too inconsequential to have its own page. So it's gone! Sorry! I'm sure you'll all survive without it, though. ;)

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Scooper

Yeah there's no point to having a page specificaly about his briefcase, I know it's an intriging thing but it doesn't actualy have any meaningfull purpose and seems to be purely asthetic.

I suppose if we were allowed to have pages on things like that we'd have people requesting pages for Gorden Freeman's glasses or Marcus Fenix's bandana.

Josh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3  Edited By Josh

Exactly. We were just discussing this here at the office, actually. While Jeff and Ryan said on the podcast that nothing is too inconsequential, there IS, actually a limit. If we allow a page for the G-Man's briefcase we should also allow pages for the G-Man's eyebrows and the G-Man's shoelaces and the G-Man's little-ball-of-transdimensional-lint-under-the-left-lapel-of-his-suit.

Avatar image for luckywanderdude
    LuckyWanderDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By LuckyWanderDude

You and your fancy deletz0r powers. *grumbles*

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Scooper
    Josh said:
    "Exactly. We were just discussing this here at the office, actually. While Jeff and Ryan said on the podcast that nothing is too inconsequential, there IS, actually a limit. If we allow a page for the G-Man's briefcase we should also allow pages for the G-Man's eyebrows and the G-Man's shoelaces and the G-Man's little-ball-of-transdimensional-lint-under-the-left-lapel-of-his-suit.
    "
    What do you mean we're not allowed to have a little-ball-of-transdimensional-lint-under-the-left-lapel-of-his-suit page.

Yo F' GiantBomb then, CHUTE OUT!!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.